thecoachman is offline Associate Member

mid cycle update (week 5, day 34)

mid cycle update.........

gained 16 pounds
    gained about 20 pounds of strength

Here is the first 5 weeks.........

week 1
    A50's= 50mg, 50mg, 100mg next 5 days (stopped after joint pain)
    Sust 750 mg on Mon
    T Prop 100 mg on Mon

Week 2
    Dbol = 50mg x 6 days, 75mg day 14
    Sust 500mg on MOn, 250 mg on thurs
    Deca 300mg on MOn, 300 mg on Thurs
    T Cyp 250mg on Mon, 250mg on Thurs

week 3
    Dbol= 75,25,75,75,25,50,50
    Sust 500mg on Mon, 250mg on Thurs
    Deca 300mg on Mon, 300mg on Thurs
    T Cyp 250 mg on Thurs

Week 4
    dbol= 50,50 (stopped dbols)
    Sust 600mg on Mon, 250mg on Thurs
    Deca 300 on Mon, 300 on Thurs
    **'s Nolva and Arimidex = 1 a day

Week 5
    Sust 300mg on MOn, 300 on Thurs
    Deca 300mg on Mon, 300mg on Thurs
    T Cyp 250mg on Thurs
    Doubled Nolva and Arimidex dose (nips look a little more fatty and feel a little more tissue under skin).

I'm in day 34. I plan another 5 weeks similar to this so far. I will take 2-3 weeks off from long Test's b-4 clomid (any comments would be appreciated). I will also incorprate 75mg ED of Fina starting week 7 or 8 till clomid (6 weeks total). Also, T Prop to bridge the off period b-4 clomid. T3, clen , and ECA also added w/ fina and prop.

Sex drive is off the charts. Lifts have been on and off. Some days are great other are lousy w/ some joint pain in the elbows??????????????????????????

ANY, comments are greatly appreciated.....

if you see anything wrong don't hesitate to say something so I can re-think the ending of the cycle.

later

steel10 is offline Junior Member
    I'll leave the details to the more experienced members here, but a couple of things jump out at me. Firstly, why are your dosages all over the place ( I understand you might have been trying to frontload, but your dosages-- especially with the dbol -- seem really unstable) ? Also, is there a specific reason you are running two types of tes. simultaneously? You are stopping the dbol after week 4, right? By the way, what are your stats and goals and how many cycles have you done before this? I am sure you will get some much more detailed feedback from some of the more experiences guys...

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    I forgot to mention: I had a fever of 104 degrees, and sick for most of week 3 and 4. Some days were good and others bad. The extra test was kind of an experiment. The T Cyp was left over from last cycle and next cycle I am using Enanthate so I didn't want it to go to waste. I thru it in 'cause I didn't see any harm, only a possable gain from it.

this is my fourth cycle.

all have been bulking, next will be a cutting cycle.

One other reason some of the doses are diff. is 'cause I had to switch from 250mg amps to a 10ml vile of 300mg / ml.

Thread Information