Thread: Fake Tornel?

Boston is offline Associate Member

Question Fake Tornel?

Just got some Tornel T-200... not really worried, just a little puzzled. The label and the logo has changed a little on the box and bottle. I looks more like there deca bottle now. An anvil or something inside a circle... but now the circle is filled in with blueish-green cells, like looking under a miroscope... same as on there web site. The box says "Testosterone 200 Depot" at the top. Has anyone seen this new packaging? If anyone has any pictures that would be even better. I don't have a digital camera or I would post some. The only reason I'm asking is, I went to there web site and they still show the same old box on there T-200. But my box matches there other boxes like there deca.
    Last edited by Boston; 04-06-2002 at 08:10 AM.

john004 is offline Associate Member
    I have seen both there deca and t-200. Both boxes are pretty much the same except one says test. and the other says deca. I haven't herd anything about fakes on the new bottles yet, chances are there good. There actually is a picture on here somewhere, search for tornel t-200 you'll find it.

john004 is offline Associate Member

tyler D is offline Banned
    i have the same stuff works great

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    By the way that 'anvil' thing is a T

Boston is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys... that's what I needed to know. New packaging... they need to update there web site. They still have a picture of the old package on the T-200.

jbrand is offline Member

Re: Fake Tornel?

Originally posted by Boston
    Just got some Tornel T-200... not really worried, just a little puzzled. The label and the logo has changed a little on the box and bottle. I looks more like there deca bottle now. An anvil or something inside a circle... but now the circle is filled in with blueish-green cells, like looking under a miroscope... same as on there web site. The box says "Testosterone 200 Depot" at the top. Has anyone seen this new packaging? If anyone has any pictures that would be even better. I don't have a digital camera or I would post some. The only reason I'm asking is, I went to there web site and they still show the same old box on there T-200. But my box matches there other boxes like there deca.
    tornel changed their t200 packaging a few months back, I love the new look to tell you the truth

luv2lft is offline New Member
    i can tell you first hand the bottles different but its legit!

Thread Information