Thread: cutting cycle.

john004 is offline Associate Member

cutting cycle.

Ok, wanna do a cutting cycle, but wanna gain as much staingth as possible. I can think of a buncha things i would like to use, but not exactly sure the best way to cycle them. My stats are 5' 8'' 185 at about 19%. Goal is 190 at about 12%. Lots of work to do =o) Ok, things i would like to take, propinate, fina, anavar , winny, clen , cytomel , and eq. What do you guys think will best fit me? DNP will be started after this cycle to help get to where i want to be. Thanks.

Kullman is offline Member
    How old are you and what is your cycle experience??? fina, prop and winny will work great imo.

Kull

20 years old, this will be my 4th cycle. I have pretty good experience, not worried about injecting everyday, or spot injections. I was thinking about prop. eq, winny and anavar . But i've never done a cutting cycle, so im not sure what will be best.

You could try something like this;
    Week 1-13 100mg Prop ED or eod
    Week 1-10 400-600 mg/wk EQ
    Week 8-13 50mg Winny ED
    Week 14-16 Clomid

Or if you wanted to use fine you could replace it for the eq and run it Weeks 1-7 75mg Fina ED or eod. You could also run clen throughout 2 days on or 2 off or something. I don't know what your pervious cycles have looked like so you may want to bump the prop to 50mg's ed or somthing, it's up to you. If you do use 100mg daily you may want to run liquidex.

Kull
    Last edited by Kullman; 04-06-2002 at 11:12 AM.

IME
    IME is offline Junior Member

My 2 pennies

OK..bump to Kullman's post and here's my 2 pennies. You could run a cutting cycle using cyp so you don't end up looking like a pin cushion. If you're not worried about that, then go witht the prop like Kullman said. Its not like you're getting ready for a contest, so its not that big a deal if you don't mind a little extra water/bloat.
    Cutting Cycle:
    wks 1-10: 500-750 mg/wk test cyp (or run the prop exactly like Kullman said)
    wks 1-10: 400-600 mg/wk eq
    wks 4-10: 75 mg/ed Tren
    wks 7-13: 50-100 mg/ed winny
    wks 14-16: Clomid
    (Almost the same as Kullman's)
    Options:
    Switch the tren to wks 1-6
    40-50 mg/d of Anavar for wks 1-6
    if you got the cash
    Add 300-400 mg/wk of Primo for either:
    wks 1-13 (Just an option, I know how expensive that could be)
    wks 1-10 (Still putting a nice dent in your pocket)
    wks 1-6
    wks 7-13
    There's a bunch of good options for yah..
    Last edited by IME; 04-06-2002 at 11:32 AM.

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    DNP ?
    20 YO?
    4th cycle?

I wouldn't hit the DNP......

incrediblemass is offline Junior Member
    I think both cycles was good. But I would start cycle with cypionate and propionate . And run prop first three week (something like 100mg/week).

And start winny earlier like week 4 because you want cut. And cutting in 3 weeks dont work.

And stop cyp two weeks before end and run plenty of prop in the end.

AND NO DNP . That's just when REALLY needed. Maybe in pro show sometimes.

iluvttokyo is offline Junior Member
    is there a benefit for running tren weeks 4-10. cause im starting a cutting cycle in 2 weeks:
    400mg EQ wk1-10
    400mg t200 wk1-10
    50mg winnyed wk7-12

I got the tren but i cant do it till week 4 is it cool if i used it or ssould i save for the next cycle?

The cycle you have lined up is fine. But depending on your experience you can throw the fina in. It would defiently be benficial. It's totally up to you bro

Kull

should i increase the test to 600 per week or would that get me too bloated?

bloating differs from person to person so I can't really say. If you do tend to bloat but want to bump it to 600mg's just get some liquidex or arimidex to take care of it.

Kull

Ok, heres the deal, don't want to use cypionate or enthanate because of the bloat, i tend to bloat very easy. How about this :

Week 1-12 prop 100mg ED
    Week 1-7 fina 75mg ED
    week 1-6 winny 50mg ED
    week 7-12 anavar 40mg ED

It's alot for the first 6-7 weeks, but do you think this will do the trick for me, with healthy eating, and plenty of cardio. Want to drop some b/f but still gain straingth as well as weight?

IME
    Originally posted by iluvttokyo
    is there a benefit for running tren weeks 4-10. cause im starting a cutting cycle in 2 weeks:
    400mg EQ wk1-10
    400mg t200 wk1-10
    50mg winnyed wk7-12

I got the tren but i cant do it till week 4 is it cool if i used it or ssould i save for the next cycle?
    That cycle is fine. You could run the winny to wk 13 so you could start your clomid right after your last shot of winny (not a big deal though).
    You could use tren for either lean mass or cutting. Some people like it at the beginning to spread out their roids i.e tren for wks 1-6 and winny for 7-12. I don't like running tren to the end of cycle or longer than 6-7 wks because it affects natty test levels alot more than regular test. Therefore, the benefit behind running tren in the middle is you get more of a synergist effect between the winny and tren (both don't aromatise to estrogen) that brings out some crazy-azz striations (if your lean enough) and helps you burn that adipose tissue off. You get a better androgen balance/ratio so you can burn that fat of faster. Plus you get the anabolic synergist effect. And you give your testicals more of a break before you start your clomid so you can avoid better the test "crash" as well. Just my 2 pennies about running tren.

IME
    Originally posted by john004
    Ok, heres the deal, don't want to use cypionate or enthanate because of the bloat, i tend to bloat very easy. How about this :

Week 1-12 prop 100mg ED
    Week 1-7 fina 75mg ED
    week 1-6 winny 50mg ED
    week 7-12 anavar 40mg ED

It's alot for the first 6-7 weeks, but do you think this will do the trick for me, with healthy eating, and plenty of cardio. Want to drop some b/f but still gain straingth as well as weight?
    The cycle is fine except I like winny better at the end of a cycle. You could also through in some eq if you wanted. What you got is fine..but here's how I'd run it (for reasons explained in the previous post)
    wks 1-12: 100 mg/ed test prop
    wks 1-5: 40mg/ed var
    wks 7-12: 50-100 mg/ed winny
    wks 4-10: 75 mg/ed tren
    Optional:
    wks 1-10: 400 mg/wk eq

thanks for all the help guys

wounderful, i love these kind of post, no flaming everyone just helping, right to the point, thanks everyone.

Thread Information