Thread: Sus/winny stack

TooTuff is offline New Member
    Ome out of the Big MD, but go to school at UVa

Sus/winny stack

Okay a friend of mine who's opinion I do trust this time told me that you do blow up with sus but it is hard to keep the gain. he recomended a buying 10 sus vials and 20 vials of winstrol . Now I didn't ask him how to stack this because to be quite frank I value your all opinos more. if you could help me out I would be musch obliged. I am 22 years old, I am 6'4 and weight 225 at 8% body fat I benh 365, clean 325 and squat 495. thanks you for taking the time I really do appreciate it.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    your a beast .allright how many cycles have you done and what where they,that would help.i never had a problem with keeping gains ,infact from all test. sust is the best for keeping gains,i suggest u get more than 10 amps and what kinda winny do u have that u need 20 vial??since i dont know much about your stack in the past take 500mg sust for 8 weeks noless cause it doesnt hit u untill the 3rd week.if u have some under your belt then the 3 middle weeks peak at 750 then taper down,winny evry other day and continue for about two to three weeks after,that wiil help alot in keeping gainsw,start your clomid six days after your last sust shot, u know how to take the clomid right?if not holler...

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by big N
    .....since i dont know much about your stack in the past take 500mg sust for 8 weeks noless cause it doesnt hit u untill the 3rd week.if u have some under your belt then the 3 middle weeks peak at 750 then taper down,winny evry other day and continue for about two to three weeks after,that wiil help alot in keeping gainsw,start your clomid six days after your last sust shot, u know how to take the clomid right?...
    Comment 1 : don't take the clomid 6 days after your last shot. Sustanon will remain active in the body for up to a month after your lsat shot was given. Beginning your ancillary drug therapy immediatly (say 6 days) after the steroid has been discontinued will not be very effective. Instead, HCG or Clomid / Nolvadex should be delayed 2 or 3 weeks, until you are near the point where blood androgen levels are dropping significantly.

Comment 2 : Sustanon 250 is an oil-based injectable testosterone blend which typically contains 4 different testosterone esters : propionate (30 mg), phenylpropionate (60 mg), isocaproate (60 mg), and decanoate (100 mg). An intelligently "engineered" testosterone, Sustanon is designed to proved a fast yet extended release of testosterone. The propionate and phenylpropionate esters in this product are quickly utilized, releasing into circulation within the first 4 days. The remaining esters (isocaproate and decanoate) are much slower to release, staying active in the body for two and for weeks (respectively).

FYI : An effective dose ranges from 250 mg (one ampule) every 10 days, to 1000 mg (4 ampules) weekly. Some athletes do use more extreme dosages of this steroid, but this is not a recommended practice. When the dosages rise above 750 - 1000 mg per week, inscreased side effects will no doubt be outweighing additional benefits. Basically you will receive a poor return on your investment, which with Sustanon can be substantial. Instead of taking unnecessarily large amounts, athletes interested in rapid size and strength will usually opt to addition another compound. (STACK !)

Tapering: One of the most fundamental beliefs among steroid users is that tapering, or the practice of slowly reducing their drug dosage when discontinuing a cycle, is an absolute necessity when wishing to preserve your newly gained muscle mass. It is rare to find an athlete who does not religiously dedicate (at least) 3 or 4 weeks to a tapering schedule after every serious cycle. The obvious belief is that the body will notice the lowering androgen level, and compensate by resuming the manufacturing of testosterone. Unfortunately you will see that this theory is in fact, extremely flawed. This is because in order for the production of testosterone to be fully restored, the body will need to recognize an androgen defecit, not just a drop in steroid dosage. Since for example even 1 to 2 Dianabol tablets will provide the equivalent of a days androgen supply for the average male, tapering from 5, to 4, to 3, etc. will accomplish relatively nothing. In the 3 or 4 weeks the athlete will spend doing this, his body is still reading "androgen overload", and is not attempting to restore the output of tesosterone. This will of course hold true for all anabolic steroids , not just the strong adrogens. Anecdotal evidence suggests that even tapering with mild anabolic such as Primobolan or Anavar (normally noted as mild in terms of testosterone suppression) is enough to prevent or delay a hormonal rebound.

Meaning of above paragraph : DON'T TAPER !

One last thing : are you taking this stack of winny / sus? With your stats? If those are correct, you're already huge and very strong!
    Last edited by KeyMastur; 10-03-2001 at 10:40 AM.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Keymastur

I thought you didn't need to taper with Sus?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    8% BF is quite lean. At those levels you may want to think about more of a bulking cycle. Winny is generally used to get lean and hard. You should consider a sust/deca /d-bol cycle. As Big N suggested you should pick up at least 6 more sust amps, at your size you shouldn't run any less than 500mg/week for a minimum of 8 weeks. Again, we're not exactly sure what your looking to accomplish, but at 8% BF you do not need to be any leaner unless you're planning on competeing in the near future.

Pete

TooTuff is offline New Member
    Ome out of the Big MD, but go to school at UVa
    I am going to be a first timer with roids. I have alwasy been pretty strong and above averge in size, but I want to be HUGE like 250 huge may sounds wierd to some but it is just how I am. I can't use Deca beasue it stays in the system too long, however, I am pretty sure I can get D'bol I def can get 16 sus and however much winny I need.

PS those are real stats, no inflation just maxed out a week ago.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    dam cut and paste out the book works good.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you bet it does. ha. i forgot to add a works cited, so here goes

"Anabolics 2000",.....forgot the rest..

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    damn you are a big guy at 8% bodyfat 225 lbs.

I agree with them by saying you should be taking at least 500 ml a week. sustanon will not make you gain a lot of water as long as you have a good diet. i have made amazig gains running 250 ml of sustan and 1 cc of winney every other day but then again it my first cycle and i started at 162 lbs i am now 177 with two weeks to go

. d-bol is also a good choice but in my opinion take winney with it every day or something else that will keep you hard becasue the d-bol will make you reatin a shit load of water.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    BD20 no flame bro...but I'm quite sure you mean a minimum of 250mg (not ml) per week of sust. From what you've told me you're running 2ml or 500mg of sust per week. Dude if you were doing 500ml week you would need 166 injections from a 3cc syrnge...ouch!!!

Pete

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    ahahha opps my mistake your right

sorry!!!!!!!!!!!

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by BullDogg20
    i have made amazig gains running 250 ml of sustan . i started at 162 lbs i am now 177 with two weeks to go

Damn you'd be a walking, talking, huge zit with gyno!

_SOLID

Thread Information