Thread: winstrol

AlexG is offline New Member

winstrol

Every time i inject winstrol into my shoulders or legs the pain next day is unbearable. I have to take heavy pain killers to walk or move. Is this normal with winstrol or am i just not injecting right?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Odd...Are you self injecting? If so you could be moving the needle around once it's buried in the muscle. Thay may cause sore ness the next day. I had my wife administer my winny shots in my delts. No problems ever.

Pete

nope i dot self inject thats why im wondering why the hell is the site so painfull.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i get that w/ suspension

to the point where i can't even walk sometimes.it's gotten bad at times , but i never took painkillers.drugs are bad,haha

The Iron Game Guest
    which brand is it?

100mgs/ml?

who me?

testosus 100mg.i will worship teh ground you walk on if you can find a way to make it come out of a 22g and not solidify.i use a TENS unit to massage the area when it knots up but still it's painful for like 2-3 days.if you were talkign to me, thanks IG

The Iron Game Guest
    my friend, I think your injecting suspension

The Iron Game Guest
    I should have been more clear. You are injecting testosterone suspension

i am

that guy alex started the thread.he's teh one injectign teh winstrol

The Iron Game Guest
    oops, sorry, im so tired and so over worked im going mad

thats' ok,haha

i'm so brain dead i thought it was me!!i was like what are we talkign about?haha

yah actually i have to take pain killers if im gonna walk. shoulders are sore the next day but it goes away withi 2 days. legs are a problem and i cant imagine putting winny in biceps i prolly wont be able to train for a week

BJ1
    BJ1 is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Sounds to me you just may be injecting to fast. Its only a water based fluid so try injecting more slowly.

That way the fibres wnat be forced apart so much to create soreness and muscular bruising.

Let me know if it works.

By the way I would only massage an oil based injection site after injecting.

The Iron Game Guest
    lemme try this again which winny are you using

im doing biceps daily with winstrol (50mgs in each bicep), no pain, no worry.

Its the see through 1 mil ampule 50 mg the one you guys have one the site that would be zambon yes. Using a 25 G needle with a 2.5 mil suringe. the person that injects injects very slow so i dont think thats the problem.

Rukkus is offline Junior Member
    That is odd i only had the same experiance with the ten ml vial of suspension. I spiked it in my ass and i couldnt sit for half a week.
    Does the pain occur immediatly or does it hurt the following day?

xenithon is offline Member
    hi there,

i am doing the winny cycle with AlexG, having same problems. When you inject it hurst just a bit (when the actual liquid goes in), but nothing serious. afterwards the site was fine, both when injecting legs and shoulders. next day it hurt. It was like serious lactic acid only multiplied and concentrated on the site and surrounding area, quite localised, but very painful.

i dont really know what lactic acid feeling this dude gets but i sure as hell dont. it burns on the spot when the muscle moves. but if i sit on a bicycle for 10 mins as soon as the thigh pumps up the pain disapeareas completely and comes back as soon as the muscle warms down

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Question Wierd

_SOLID

The Iron Game Guest
    AlexG, I am doing two amps of them Zambons a day, one in my right bicep and one if my left. I am perfectly fine. Im using an insulin pen and taking one minute to go in. I know you said the friend goes in slow but I cant think of anything else. If I go faster it stings as well. I know a friend who has the same problem though.

insulin needle should work for the delt? my delts are not very large but im a bit scared to go smaler than 25 but maybe i should give it a try. I do think theres less pain when using a 1 mil suringe, well atleast on the delts

The Iron Game Guest
    from all injections I have done with winstrol , I by far prefer biceps. They are so easy to do I dont know why people are afraid of them. I have been doing with a 30 gauge 1/2 inch, you can also get a 27 3/4 very easily. it should be a piece of piss

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Question

IG what do you notice out of these winstrol bi-cep sites injection? I want to hit my calves to get them monsterous.

Thread Information