Sir4Ryco is offline New Member

Spectro Labs- Finaplix

Hi,

I'm currently using ValoPharm Finaplix Gold and am having good results. My brother has not been feeling great (drinking like a mad man on the juice) and gave me about 28 Ml of OmegaTren Spectro Labs trebolone acetate (Finaplix). The trouble I'm having is with how it looks. . . my gold is crystal clear and the spectro labs product is full of little floaters. I saw the bottle before my brother drew his one or 2 injections and it looked the same then.

Any comments about this. . . is it supposed to be like that? Could it be harmful??

Any information would be great.

Take care all and thanks in advance.

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    spector tren is unreal, my friend just finished a bottle and put on a total of 15lbs clear. If you have a bottle you better hold on it real good. the color is good, but you need to clear out you system. its going to rip through your kideys/liver. but its worth it.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    tren DOES not affect your kidney's and there are not any docs to support this, Animal went throught this years ago.
    Last edited by silverfox; 04-08-2002 at 07:37 AM.

Meee is offline Junior Member

Keep the Gains

Are a lot of the gains from taking Finaplex kept? Or do you start to lose them immediately like suspension? Also, how much do people take - 1cc every 2nd day?

Thread Information