bodybysus is offline New Member

sus in delt hurts like hell?

I have been putting 2 shots of sus in my delts for five weeks. There has always been alittle pain but nothing that i can't handle. But yesterday I took my tenth one and last night I woke up with the worst pain every. I can hardly move my arm. does anyone know why this one hurts so much and how can i stop the pain. Another thing can you get great gains off of 500-750mg of sust for 14 weeks.

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Limit sustanon to 10 weeks, IMO. Not 14-15 weeks. Then, run your Clomid, get back on the train....for another go at it. This will keep the receptors "clean" and affinity higher than longer cycles.

Pain is common, especially if one jabs 500mgs of susta in 1 delt shot. Glutes and thighs out of the equation??

Rotate your sites bro. I had an abscess drained in my delt one year when running ED winny injects in that area.

bodybysus is offline New Member
    i am rotating the shots i am only stiking 259 in each one on monday and thursday. what about the trap haqs anyone tried it. and how long do you wait to take the clomid after a sus cycle.

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    from what I have read about sus the pain might be from the scar tissue causec by the eneth. in the sus. you said that all you did was shoot it in your delts you should alternate with glute, delt, quads ......etc

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by bodybysus
    how long do you wait to take the clomid after a sus cycle.

You are just asking that NOW?

SUPERSPRING is offline Junior Member
    I have always shot the sus in the glut or outer thigh. I tried a shoulder shot last night and I had a hard time sleeping with the pain. Most times it takes me three days before the glute shot pain goes away but the shoulder pain seems to be going away after 24 hours. I have heard it is the prop in the sus that causes the pain. I like the pain it lets me know things are working and I gear is good. I will look an eth next time though, but sus are cool

GOOD CALL ON THE PROP FOR SOME REASON I THOUGHT IT WAS THE ENETHATE IN THE SUS THAT CAUSED THE SCAR TISSUE.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    its the prop very painful shit i never take sus any where but behind its so thick and hurts for days

on clomid sus lasts 3-4 weeks in system so if you start clomid before 3 weeks you will waste it

good call on that one tap. no more shoulders on sut hell maybe no more sust my cycle now consist of winny primo and dnp .

LetsRideTLR is offline Junior Member
    sus shots in the delt are a bitch. but 1cc of t400 in the delts is even worse..... even when mixed.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I am doing a sus cycle, and had super pains in my thighs when I inject, I did a glute shot, and man the difference is awesome. Just alittle soreness in my glute, nothing like a thigh. I can't imagine injecting in the delts. Whew..
    Anyways bud, you can do a search I posted something about sus pain and how to get rid of it, the best thing is to just let it run it's course. I did a sus inject Friday with little or no pain in the glute. I was totally amazed. Sustanon to me isn't that thick, I mean for a 25 gauge maybe but a 23 gauge no problem..
    Now deca , now that is some thick chit..

Thread Information