nymattyk is offline Member

primo tabs vs. depot

i just did a search on primo tabs and found that a lot of people were saying that they are useless. i was planning on doing a primo/winny cycle to cut up a little for summer time but after doing that reading i am leaning away from the primo tabs. would primo depot/winny be more effective or should i just stick with a winny/EQ stack?

jbrand is offline Member

Re: primo tabs vs. depot

Originally posted by nymattyk
    i just did a search on primo tabs and found that a lot of people were saying that they are useless. i was planning on doing a primo/winny cycle to cut up a little for summer time but after doing that reading i am leaning away from the primo tabs. would primo depot/winny be more effective or should i just stick with a winny/EQ stack?
    Primo tabs are far from "useless" just too mild especially when considering the most common 5mg tabs commonly found in mexico. If you are obtaining from our two letter friend who offers 20mg doses I personally would keep my dose up to around 100mg/day via oral administration. I am always a bigger fan of primo depot personally.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    primo = nice strength gains as well, I think you'd like it, but eq get you more bang for your buck.

IME
    IME is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Iron horse
    primo = nice strength gains as well, I think you'd like it, but eq get you more bang for your buck.
    bump! INJECTING IS ALWAYS BETTER THEN THE TABS! I'd take eq over primo to. I'm not familiar with your stats but eq/winny/tren /test works wonders...
    i.e
    wks 1-13: 100 mg/ed or eod test prop
    wks 1-10: 400-600 mg/ed eq
    wks 4-10 or 1-6: 75 mg/ed tren
    wks 7-13: 50 mg/ed of winny
    One of my favs..

NightOp is offline Member
    just keep in mind Eq can aromatize.

IME
    IME is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by NightOp
    just keep in mind Eq can aromatize.
    Yah and so does test, deca , dbol , anadrol - what's your point here? Eq aromotizes approximately 1/3 of test. Anadrol & Dbol aromotize at low dosages more so than the injectables. I'm not sure what your point is here...LOL

Thread Information