TOM BOY is offline New Member

bITCH TITS (PLEASE HELP)

i'VE BEEN TAKING 40MG OF ANAVAR FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS AND JUST ADDED PRIMO 2 WEEKS AGO 300MG/DAY.i kNOW THAT THESE STEROIDS SHOULD NOT AROMATISE OR CAUSE BITCH TITS BUT NOT ONLY DO MY NIPPLES HURT,BUT ITS ALSO STARTING TO STICK OUT (PUFFY),NOW THE WACKED PART ABOT IT IS I'VE BEEN TAKING 40MG/NOLVADEX A DAY AND THATS NOT HELPING!!!dOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR ME (IM KIND OF WORRIED)THANX.....

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    for one how long have u been taking nolva 40mg/day? If its been a while and its not helping try some arimidex or just stop what ur taking.

jbrand is offline Member
    by knowing oxandrolone won't comvert at any dosage, we can easily point a finger at the primobolan . When a few days of nolva doesn't aid in the puffiness/soreness to subside I would recommend halting the whole cycle altogether. Every tidbit of information you have read about the hazards of stopping mid-cycle and the lack of tapering yada yada, put that all aside if you know what's good for you; especially when dealing with two anabolic (not androgenic ) substances.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    It takes about 2days to a week for your Nolv to start working. Be patient...

NightOp is offline Member
    Neither of those are supposed to be able to aromatize... primo is a DHT derivative right?... I have no idea why they are getting puffy, but I've read that var and other similiar drugs can cause whatever is left of your natural testosterone production to aromatize (convert to estrogen) much more than normal.. I have no experience with this, nor do I have a reference, but I have read that... If it was me i'd be running liquidex/arimidex at a very very low dose EOD just cuz im paranoid, and would then up the arimidex and start nolva if signs showed up... JMO.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Just a thought, but you're not using ** var are you? Some of that was tested and showed up as anadrol .

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Good point bro...Because with those 2 drugs there shouldn't be much of a problem with them converting to estrogen... What kind of Anavar is it???

Originally posted by JP1570
    Just a thought, but you're not using ** var are you? Some of that was tested and showed up as anadrol.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Just a thought, but you're not using ** var are you? Some of that was tested and showed up as anadrol.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

^^YUP. What do you bet he's using ** gear?

SOLID

j man is offline New Member

thanx...

thanx for all of youre reply's there much appreciated!Actually i wouln never touch ** shaddy shit.My anavar is from ttokkyo prodycts,and the primo is from schering.My bitch tits started when i startd the anavar 2 months ago.This is fucked up any one elsehve any suggestions.I am going to order prov and armidex

j man is offline New Member

Also....

Also i've been taking 40mg of nolvadex for the last 6 weeks

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    I've also heard shady things about some of TT's products...Did you blow up from this cycle? Put on any water weight? Shit bro mabey your just really sensitive...I would get some Liquidex if your ever planning to run another cycle.

SOLID

Magnum357 is offline Junior Member

Unhappy "A very rare but all the more serious problem of Nolvadex is that in some cases it do

This quote is from Anabolic Review's steriod description of Nolvadex ....???

"A very rare but all the more serious problem of Nolvadex is that in some cases it does not lower the estrogen level but can increase it."

What do ya think? I've experienced worsening bitch tit symptoms with Nolvadex before....

Anyone ever hear of "AROMASTIN 25mg"..... My connection says these are the BEST anti-estrogens, but they are $300 for 20 tabs!!!!

Gillis Khan is offline New Member

What is meant by **var?

NightOp is offline Member
    magnum... refer to the new thread about this question.

Thread Information