terbo16 is offline Junior Member

1st time winny user???

6'1 245lbs about 20-30 lbs overweight 27 years old. Last cycle was at 22 yrs old. Have 10 weeks worth sus 250 and im on my 3rd week, i have two 20 ml bottles of winstrol (stanQV50) i have never taken winstrol before and was looking for some advice. MY main goal is to get lean while not sacrificing muscle and to get my endurance and stamina up, so i will be running 10 miles a week. When should i start to throw in the winstrol, i was thinking of waiting till week 5 of the sus250?? Also how often should i inject it, ive been reading 1 ml 3x a week wont do much?? can i do 2ml 3x a week as opposed to doing 1ml everyday?? I am also nervous because i must take a drug test specificaly for steroids in late august, will this stuff still show up if i finish the sust by june 8th and the winny by july 4th?? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if you r doin 10wks you wont finnish till end of june,if you have a drug test for steroids you r fuc*ed, sus can be detected up to 3 months after use.

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    detection time for sust is around 3 months, that means if you end june eighth, it should be gone around sept eighth, that is cutting it really close, winny is only a couple (2-3) weeks, but why would you start a cycle knowing you have to test, without knowing the detection times, anyways

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    the winny can b detected upto 2 months after,winny should b taken ed,start it week 7-12 then start pct day after,drink it if you dont want to jab ed.

well i really need to get in shape and i figured i could squeeze this small cycle in. ill take the chance of cutting it close

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    dont bother taking anything...your goals can be accomplished naturally

well to be totally honest im going to prison. ive had the sus250 and the winny for over a yr and never used it so i figured i might as well. im either going to a 6 month boot camp or in house for 2 yrs so im trying to get my endurance up so i can get through the boot camp with ease but i also wanna gain size just incase i have to do time in the clink

anyone wanna answer my questions about the winny???

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by terbo16
    anyone wanna answer my questions about the winny???
    Stay off the gear and run, run, run. Boot camp is all about endurance. You do not want to be crashing from recovery while in a boot camp situation or the clink. Bow toss out the gear and get running...time is a wasting. Keep your head down and be safe! IF you end up in the other place, take no ****, make no friends and do your time quietly.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    run the winni 50mg's ed for no more than 6 weeks. Try to be done with the winni at the same time your done with the sus. You may need to buy a little more sus. Run pct. gl

ok the question still stands..... i have 40 ml of stan QV. Will i see the same results from 2ml 3x a week as 1ml everyday???

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    ok the question still stands..... i have 40 ml of stan QV. Will i see the same results from 2ml 3x a week as 1ml everyday???
    the half-life of injectable winny is only 1 day. do the math with what would be better. ed or e3d

really the half life is only one day??? in the past ive had friends and they all did winny ever other day.. they were also on alotta junk though!!

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    really the half life is only one day??? in the past ive had friends and they all did winny ever other day.. they were also on alotta junk though!!

hey bro here is some half-lifes for you:

Drug Half-Life:

Arimidex 3 days
    Clenbuterol 1.5 days
    Anavar 9 hours
    Stanozolol (oral) 9 hours
    Methyltest 4 days
    Stanozolol (injectable) 1 day
    Clomid 5 days
    Anadrol / Anapolan50 (oxymetholone) 8 to 9 hours
    Dianabol 4.5 hours
    Testosterone Suspension 1 day