Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What is the perfect beginner bulking cycle??

rexboy is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by irunmiami

Then I shall consume the following meds within the last weeks of the cycle I assume; Clenbuterol HCL[aka Spiropent, Oxyflux, Novegam], Nolvadex [Tamoxifen Citrate], Proviron , Clomid/Clomiphene Citrate & HCG [Human Chorionic Gonadotropin ] I shall use to bring my hormone and sperm back to normal.

After my body gets used to normal lifestyle in HUGE mode, I shall cut up & gain some more size with Equipose[aka Boldenone Undecylenate], Winstrol/Stanozolol [aka Winstrol-V, Zambron, Winstrol Depot, Stromba, Stanosus, Stanazolic], Parabolan [trenbolone hexahydrobencylcarbonate], Masteron/Drostanolone Propionate [aka Drolban, Masterid, Mastisol, Metormon, Permastril], and of course use the same 5 elements to bring all levels back to normal. =) So tell me guys, what do you think, think I can achive my 50lb want? hehe I hope so. Is it safe to take <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> with the water retention start/cycle I wnna kick itoff with? How about androstene, or HMB?? Sorry for the length in my first post. I promise to not mke them all as dense. =)
    OK, first things first, It looks like you have 2 cycles planned, 1 bulker, the other a cutter. Do not combine them, that's too much time on for a first timer, IMHO. Second, Masteron is either extremely expensive or fake, the same with parabolan , i haven't heard or seen anyone use it.
    But if you want to use a trenbolone use fina, its the acetate form. Andro would probably be a waste of money, but HMB could help, i would use it post cycle during clomid to use it's anticatabolic properties. HCG would be used as a bridge between these two cycles if you wanted, but as a first timer i dont recommend it, but as a post cycle therapy it can be counterporductive. As the same with using proviron post cycle, it can inhibit your nat test production. i would use it with a test product in a bulking cycle. Creatine? sure why not. I think you just want way too much. Get your basic needs/wants in order and decide that way, most people bulk first (but vets recommend cutting first so you dont cake on fat). Lotsa quesitons in the post....wow. Does this help?

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    i'm a beginner.. this is what i started just last week:

d-bol 30mg/day for 2 weeks (would do it for 4 but dont got enough money)
    test enanthate 500mg/week for 10 weeks
    eq 600mg/week for 10 weeks

clomid for anti-e

already put on 6lbs, and im aiming to gain about 25-30lbs and keep as much as possible

Clomid is not a strong antiest, just so ya know, might wanna get something stronger...IMO

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Exclamation

Proviron or Nolvadex DURING and Clomid AFTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!christ!

bodyboy is offline New Member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Ajax
    [B]Most basic:

400-500mg Testosterone Enathate or Testosterone Cypionate 1-8 (or 10) weeks. (Don't bother with Sustanon )

What's the reason people recommend not using (Sust) in a first cycle and to use (test) Enathate or Cypionate

irunmiami is offline New Member
    I was told in health class the most lbs f PURE muscle one can gain in a year, naturally mind you is 45 lbs per 200lbs of bodyweight. Do the math. Therefore I believe I can achieve 40-50 lbs being 15 uper body and 35 lower. hee hee Dont flame me I have high expectations. I work out hard to my limits. I put 20 pounds in jail in 21 days [lord knows theres not any supplements in jail], off simply doing pushups and pullups. I have very little body fat blessfully though. Has anyone else in here had great gains likewise? It might be Genetix ofcourse, many people tell me I shouldnt take steroids , i look like a roider naturally. A beginer atleast hehe Thank you very much for your input though bros. Many Blessingz and Stay Healthy!

Uhhh.....no comment, best of luck.
    Testacleese likes this.

weeled is offline New Member
    I'm a skinny guy also looking for my first bulking cycle, I don't do injections though so want the tablet form version. Anyone got any advice? Would be much appreciated guys

Aerospace is offline Junior Member
    Good stuff!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    no such thing as a "perfect" beginners cycle

even asking the question illuminates certain thought processes.

any cycle should be a balance between benefits and sacrifices.

perfection would be benefits and no sacrifices.

but that is not reality, is it?

you need to think of the yin and the yang when cycling.

cycling promotes early ED. did you know that?

not for all, but statistically, it is a reality...........

Silvercrank is offline Junior Member
    I plan on just Test E for my first cycle.
    I just realized how old this thread is.
    Last edited by Silvercrank; 12-26-2014 at 08:29 AM.

stegalloc is offline New Member
    How many weeks did u Dbol , and is it required u have hcg and aromasin during with nolva and Clomid for pct?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information