PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

B-5, how long before should you start?

Hey, I'm about a week or two from starting my cycle, Should i star the B-5 now as to be preventitive towards acne, and how do you start doses. I know it takes sometimes up to 10g to get benefit, but do you start at 1g, and then eod up the dose 1G...or what?

Thanks guys

P

Skrilla is offline New Member
    Cant answer on the dosing question, but personally I start my acne prevention about a month ahead. Wether it be accutainne, antibiotics, or just OTC wahses and creams. I find that it is always easier to prevent than to cure it so start now.

LOL..."Start now" ...YES SIR!!! just kidding bro, thanks for the info. I'll give it a go manana. Now does anyone know the dosage, cmon, am I the lone soldier who's runnin some B-5?

P

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Wow, that's one thing I have not taken into consideration in my cycle. Anti-acne's! So what are some of the good ways of fighting these little pesky mountains of madness? Sorry to jump in on your question P, but I'm sure you'll get some more usefull info. What are cheap and effective ways to combat this?

So far we have accutaine(what is this and where do you get, what is the cost?), obviously washes, and B-5 vites, what else?

My skin appreciates every response- thanks.

_SOLID

Solid,

I just got a tanning membership at a local tanning "salon"(I don't know if it's a salon, or just a store, that's a tuffy). Because it is supposed to roast those bad boys off your body. You CAN get accutane, but you have to use it for like a month before you should start your cycle, so it is in your system. I don't think it's necessary to take accutane, unless you're using a shit-load of stuff, or somethinh like 1g+ test a week. Even at that, you probably should be "ok". If you want it, find a source that HAS it, or get s script for it from the doctor. Take 2-3 showers a day, same with washing your face. Use a body cream by Neutrogena which prevents and controls body breakouts. Change sheets if you sleep naked , eod...to keep oil from building up. All this, with the addition of B5, should help and destroy "the war against acne".

P

Thanks for the reply P. I got the tanning covered, the girls that run the place let me tan for free whenever I want...they think I hot...so I've heard . Anyways so about the B-5 how much to take a day, I'll start that shit today...does it really work or is it just rumor?>Hasta brutha..._SOLID

bump for more info on B5

_SOLID

I've went to numerous websites that says B-5 definately has promise. They said in a research conducted, every patient's complexion/body improved. Some had to take in excess of 10g, but everyone's skin improved. Most people, it takes no more than 5g to see results, then slowly lower the dose, to keep the desired effect. I started at 1g today, and will go to 1.5g tomorrow, and 2g the next, and so on, until i hit 5, then stay with that, until i start my cyc, and we'll see what happens.

P

P where should I go to get some at a cheap price?

Wholesale health food store, if you have a local one, go there, if not...try www.dpsnutrition.com or www.nutritiondiscounters.com, or www.nutritionwholesalers.com . Those should have some for cheap. I payed $15 dollars for 200 pills (500mg each).

P

Thread Information