ire
    ire is offline Junior Member

Question 300mg/ml Test blend

Ill be able to get a 300mg/ml Test blend here shortly. The blend will consist of:

100mg/ml Test Enanthate
    100mg/ml Test Cypionate
    100mg/ml Test Isocaproate

My question is-what type of gains would be expected with this blend. Also, I thought blends were not as good. I thought they would compete, here is what I am told-any comments or feedback?

The main benefit of blending esters is that it should be a near painless injection. Why? It has to do with how molecules compete with one another.
    Differing esters, can basically mingle more easily and don't get in each other way. In laymens terms... Due to their affinity with one another, you can put
    them in solution at much higher strengths without the need for as much BA. So pain is reduced in a few ways and your concentration is even stronger
    to boot.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    I don't know where you got your info and blending esters being less painful, most people say they hurt more. As for as gains go, they would be the same as running a single ester 300mg test. Blended esters just raise the price up.

ire
    Thanks bro, thats kind of what I thought too.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    this looks like a nice blend. i dont think its going to be pain less. most mixed test are more pain full to shoot. that will need to be shoot 2 times a week. you gains will depend on your diet. but over 12 weeks 15 pounds should be good.

joevette is offline Banned
    Most don't like blends because they blend short and long acting esters together so you get the bad points of both. Your three esters are all very similar so it can be shot twice a week.

Multi ester blends can be less painless because they cannot bind to eachother and so you can use a lower BA% which is what causes pain. The blends can become painful, though, simply from a high concentration. I made a cyp/enan blend at 500mg/ml and it was painful simply because it was so concentrated, even though the BA% was low. If I mixed a ml of tren with it it was much less painful.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    looks like someone stole buff's avatar but cut the head off...

ire
    gsxxr & joevette, Thanks for the feedback fellas!

flabby, your just jealous that your avatar isnt worth stealing, ahah!
    buff is fully aware of my love for Mariusz Pudzianowski.

Thread Information