Ayyman is offline New Member

Choose my cycle just need help arranging pct

OK guys i posted up a previews post of cycle, i got some negative feed back on it but luckily i was only 4 weeks in
    so my cycle is
    1-3 weeks: d-bols (10mg) 5 a day with milk thistle of course
    1-5 weeks: Test e (250mg) 1ml a week
    1-5 weeks: boldenon (250) 1ml a week
    6-12 weeks: test e (250) 2ml week
    6-12 weeks: boldenon(250) 2ml a week

Now with my pct I have brought Nolvadex (20ml), Clomid (50ml) and HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin ) Now with the HCG you start 1 week before your cycle has end and you take it for at least 2 weeks this is what i have read i just want to confirm that with you guys that have already used it and also on this site it said to take 500ml a day i have a feeling that is to much can some1 else give me a recommended dosage or is that good ? And with the clomid and novadex can you also give me tips on that to. I thought i had my pct all ready to go but i keep reading conflicting views so i just need a straight answer thanks so much !

blksavage is offline Member
    what are you trying to do? ? ? I dont understand your cycle one bit. I can't wait til gixxer gets a hold of this or scotts

Can you please tell me whats wrong i am only 4th week in before continue !!!

TbolzNdbols is offline Associate Member
    That is one odd cycle my friend. I would def tweak it before you go any further. 5mg dbol for 3 weeks is going to do nothing. The rest is off as well.

Please TbolzNdbols tell me what to do with the test and bold my friend from gym said to do this i took his advise because he had a lot more experince than me by the looks of it he dosen't know what his on about. ???

Also i have looked up on other website people are doing the same cycle as i am test e and bold no1 seems to be saying there is a problem, Can you just point me in the right direction only have 8 weeks to go. So this forum has not helped me at all ??

TbolzNdbols is offline Associate Member
    Is this your first cycle? List me your stats and goals.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TbolzNdbols View Post
    That is one odd cycle my friend. I would def tweak it before you go any further. 5mg dbol for 3 weeks is going to do nothing. The rest is off as well.
    i think op meant he is taking 5tabs of 10mg dbol for wk1-3. not just 5mg

OKay with the dbol i took 50ml a day for 3 weeks and i took 30ml a day on the 4th week. Now with this cycle i want to gain at least 6-7kg i currently weigh 76kg and i am 4th week into this cycle just finished the dbols. I just turned 25 in jan. and i am about 5,10 in height.

And no this is my second cycle my 1st one was when i was 18 a long time ago. i toook sus 250 for 10 weeks 1ml a week

Thread Information