Thread: first cycle

diamond dave is offline New Member

first cycle

hey guys. thinking about doing my first cycle..i've been working out for years. I've always been thin and want to pack on some pounds..tired of being a little guy. I'm a little older..38 yrs old..is this a problem? i'm 5-6 145 lbs..small frame.I've thought about doing d-bol for weeks 1-5 (30mg a day) deca weeks 1-8 500week and sust. maybe 500week for weeks 1-8 with some clomid to finish off with. how does this sound..what can i expect and is there anything else i should know. i eat well..good diet..lots of protein and supplimant with meal replacement protein shakes..take in about 250gr a day. like i said i weigh 145lbs.
    your help and comments would be greatly apprecaited! thanks again!

nymattyk is offline Member
    the cycle you plannned out is a good bulking cycle but i think you should hang around for a while and just do some research before starting anything. you should make sure you know (and have) any sides you will need such as clomid, anti-e's, milk thistle, etc before starting your cycle. and feel freee to ask any questions you have

diamond dave is offline New Member
    thanks for responding nymatty! i've been reshearching and realize there is alot more to learn. i'm not gonna jump right into anything but am kind of excited to get started..summer is almost here. what is milk thistle? do you think i'd be better off with the sust or should i go with something like test suspension insted. is the cycle i told you about a good mix? how much can i expect from it and how much will i keep ? hopefully these are intellegent questions..like i said this is gonna be my first cycle

4plates is offline Banned
    what you have laid out is a classic beginners cycle,keep reaserching goodluck

Thread Information