zlliks is offline Banned

Vitex Dosage - GYNO - PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Im going to be buying some vitex because I have gyno and I want to try to get rid of my puffy nips. I was wondering how long of a cycle I should do and how much I should take? I need to know so I know how many bottles to purchase.

Thankyou, please help me out

PS: I got gyno from PH use about 1 year ago.

Paullusion is offline Associate Member
    vitex isn't gonna do much for gyno man. You need letro! Get some letro and use 1.25mg ED and lean out if you arn't already because it will encourage desolation of the gland.

zlliks is offline Banned
    This stuff will get rid of my gyno or get rid of my puffy nipps? Does this deff work?

PS: is this better than nolva?

zlliks is offline Banned
    What about *Nolva - Adex - Vitex - Letro* Will that get rid of gyno that I have had for about 1 year from m1t/4ad stack?

so with m1t/4ad, it's most likley estrogen related gyno. vitex helps with progestorone gyno and it's basically the herbal version of bromo.

The only thing that can reverse gyno is letro. nolva can only help prevent it and in some cases reverse it when it's caught right away. Since you 've had it for a year, the only thing that's going to aid you is letro.

If you already have the vitex, take it daily with the letro. Since you're gyno prone, anytime you use an aromatizing steroid , use letro or adex throughout the cycle. Some poeple will say to stop using it for PCT but i disagree. Letro increases endogenous testosterone production through negative feedback.

zlliks is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Paullusion
    so with m1t/4ad, it's most likley estrogen related gyno. vitex helps with progestorone gyno and it's basically the herbal version of bromo.

The only thing that can reverse gyno is letro. nolva can only help prevent it and in some cases reverse it when it's caught right away. Since you 've had it for a year, the only thing that's going to aid you is letro.

If you already have the vitex, take it daily with the letro. Since you're gyno prone, anytime you use an aromatizing steroid, use letro or adex throughout the cycle. Some poeple will say to stop using it for PCT but i disagree. Letro increases endogenous testosterone production through negative feedback.
    thanks for the info.

np man

Thread Information