MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!

water weight or bloat ? Should I take some Adex ?

I feel like a doofus for asking this, but am I bloated? I have done a few searches on bloat and water weight and not found the answer to my question so here goes.

Stats: 32, 5'10, 208lbs, bf% not sure now, defo not above 13%( started at 10%), im on prop, var and mast, 100/60/50 done exactly 5 weeks, 7 more to go. Shouldnt get too much bloat from these compounds right .

I was carb cycling for a long time before my cycle started and then BANG, iv put on about 26lbs(yes twenty six), I even suprised myself with the scales, but thats how it is. This last week the weight gain was a bit slow so i increased the carbs big time( a few have collected in the abs area but not glazed over them, i think i can get rid of the stomach bloat with a protein only weekend and go out for cardio). I have the adex on hand for bloat, but I like what i see in the mirror, should i take some Adex to see how much water weight disappears ? will i lose muscle size if I do this?

If some one has a good explanation of water weight and / or bloat id love to read it.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Water weight or water retention is cause mainly by increased estrogen. Chances are if your estrogen levels are high then your carrying more water than normal. Bloods will determine your estrogen levels...

If however your feeling good and like what you see in the mirror then don't worry about it, a tad more water than normal can be a good thing and we need estrogen to build muscle...

Drinking plenty of water and cutting down on sodium helps reduce water weight but running an ai is the most effective way...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if not using an AI, cut the sodium out and raise ur water intake.
    keep diet in check and it will help tremendously...

Thread Information