big_nims is offline Banned

Is it legal to import???

Just curious, is it legal to import for personal use, provion,cytomel ,clomid, or nolvadex ? I seem to remember reading that it was legal to import a 90 day supply?

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Listen carefully . . .

It is legal to impoart any prescription drug into the United States that can be legally possessed in the United States, provided that you have a legitimate prescription for the drug.

Don't read anything into that which I have not said, and take it literally. If it is not legal to possess it in the U.S., you cannot do so. If you need a prescription here for it but do not need a prescription where you have bought it, you still need a prescription to possess it or import it. (Example: I can buy Tynelol with Codeine over the counter in Canada, as well as Claretin or Allegra. But to bring them across the border into the U.S., I still need a prescription. I can buy syringes over the counter in Canada, but if I am crossing back into a state that requires a prescription to possess syringes, I must have one. Incidentally, I bring back drugs from Canada on a regular basis, including anabolics. And yes, I carry both U.S. and Canadian prescritions for them - and yes, I do declare them at Customs.)

So, if you can find a physician to write you a prescription for Clomid, even though you are male and Clomid is prescribed solely to encourage ovulation in women, then you may import it.

Um, good luck.

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    i ussually find it cheaper from the dealers then the drugstore though so i why would u jsut buy black market? my 2 cents

jbrand is offline Member

Re: Listen carefully . . .

Originally posted by TNT
    It is legal to impoart any prescription drug into the United States that can be legally possessed in the United States, provided that you have a legitimate prescription for the drug.

Don't read anything into that which I have not said, and take it literally. If it is not legal to possess it in the U.S., you cannot do so. If you need a prescription here for it but do not need a prescription where you have bought it, you still need a prescription to possess it or import it. (Example: I can buy Tynelol with Codeine over the counter in Canada, as well as Claretin or Allegra. But to bring them across the border into the U.S., I still need a prescription. I can buy syringes over the counter in Canada, but if I am crossing back into a state that requires a prescription to possess syringes, I must have one. Incidentally, I bring back drugs from Canada on a regular basis, including anabolics. And yes, I carry both U.S. and Canadian prescritions for them - and yes, I do declare them at Customs.)

So, if you can find a physician to write you a prescription for Clomid, even though you are male and Clomid is prescribed solely to encourage ovulation in women, then you may import it.

Um, good luck.
    I must take the time out to say this is a very good post on a very misunderstood subject. People bitch when they get a letter from US customs claiming a seizure of a 90 day supply schedule IV drug such as xanax and feel they have the upper hand in the legal dispute.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    So what happens when they sieze it at the border? Just a letter? Or can they have legal action also?

ryan

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by Ryanhallmark
    So what happens when they sieze it at the border? Just a letter? Or can they have legal action also?

ryan
    They can do whatever they want. The DEA is not going to raid your house for a small personal steroid bust, but (as an extreme example) if they intercept $5 million worth of cocaine you better believe action further than a letter will be taken. I recommend making your overseas orders rather small, and upon obtaining a letter from customs, simply THROW IT OUT. Don't pursue it, don't even think twice about it. If you have a shredder, now is the time to plug that old badboy in and put it to use.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    What TNT said, plus Proviron hasn't been approved for Medical ise inthe USA as of yet....

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I have brought NOLVADEX and Clomid back accross with no hassle and purchased online.When I contacted customs at the border, at first they were pecker heads and said no, but after some explaining ( of course I didnt tell them about juicing), they had no issues as long as it was not more than 90 days worth of the drug.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    I've gotten six letter over the last 5 years. They are GREAT for starting fires in the winter time and what not. You would have to be a moron to contest and try to get the seized meds back from customs. Once you get a letter some say it makes since to change shipping addresses.

Mine all came from drugs such as Benzo's (valium/xanax) and opiates from the past. Worst case I got the letter for was 700 Xanax and a bag of MaryJane, I fealt lucky all I got was a letter about those Xanax. I quit all that shit some time ago, stay away from the Benzo's!

I know a lot of people (over 100) that have gotten to letter multiple times, nothing else has happend to 1 of them. In my mind it's a risk I'm willing to take.

DMX

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Hmm...Yeah I dont know..I am thinking about buying online but if I got an any trouble with the Law I could be risking a future job with the government..But if all they do is send you a letter for a little bit of gear..well hey why not.. If there is any one else that can help me with this, please PM me.

Dobert is offline Junior Member

Canada customs

I just got a letter for clomid getting cought in customs, I live in canada. problem is I didnt know it was gona get seized and ordered a cycle of tren from a company i used before. Chances are that im flaged couse it didnt get here yet. Do you think im ****ed and should wipe my system and play stupid or what?

Triple Stack is offline Associate Member
    I don't know about the adress flagging thingy. I made several overseas purchases with success but my last order never came. The overseas company shipped to a friend's address & I got it, but that company flagged my address saying that customs probably has it on record.

So, I tested the theory and ordered from another overseas company to my address. My gear is here, successfully delivered via postman.

I never did get a customs letter though, but some people say they don't. Then again, maybe someone saavy stole it during delivery...like maybe even a customs agent!!

Cool

yah they said they will reship and Im gona use a buddys address and see what happens, Just hopeing cops arnt gona come knocking at the door. LOL

nwjt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    I have a script for Test. You are saying I can import it as much as I want?

Triple Stack is offline Associate Member
    I just realized this is a thread bump from 2002!

Lol

wow didnt notice LOL

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    edit your post. there is no listing of prices

Thread Information