big_mike is offline Member

crystals at the bottom of my prop vial...

Hey guys...i just got some prop...and there are crystals at the bottom of the vial....what should i do ? I want to get rid of them of course...what is the best way...and are these crystals harmful?

Latin is offline Associate Member
    boil some water then remove it to let it chill for 1minute then put lower part of the vial in and TADADA!
    Last edited by Latin; 04-11-2005 at 04:31 PM.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Latin
    boil some water then remove it to let it chill, then after 1 minuter put lower part of the vial in and TADADA!
    that is only a temp fix. the problem is that it is crashing. is it home brew or ugl? what I would do is put it in a pot of water and heat till the chrystles have dissolved. then add some ba to it. the ba will help keep it in solution, but
    dont add to much or you will be in for a world of hurt. to much ba makes injections painfull. if it is ugl gear then I would not use them again as they dont seem to know what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    that is only a temp fix. the problem is that it is crashing. is it home brew or ugl? what I would do is put it in a pot of water and heat till the chrystles have dissolved. then add some ba to it. the ba will help keep it in solution, but
    dont add to much or you will be in for a world of hurt. to much ba makes injections painfull. if it is ugl gear then I would not use them again as they dont seem to know what they are doing.
    It's supposed to be good stuff....everyone seems to swear by them...the crystals are not very large...and there really aren't that many..i just haven't seen this in a solution before...
    Last edited by big_mike; 04-12-2005 at 06:36 AM.

also..there is no room in the vial to put ba into it...the bottle is basically full...what to do?

again..the crystals are mostly floating throughout the solution...in a couple of the vials...few are at the bottom...

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    If it is real bad boil enough water to cover the bottom 1/4 of the vial. Put the stove on simmer after it is boiliong. Put the vial in the water with a pin in the top of the vial to allow for expansion. That should do it. It may take 10 minutes or so...

This happened to my QGL prop as well and it will get rid of them.

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    This happened to my QGL prop as well and it will get rid of them.
    thanks bro...ok..but is it normal for anything to be floating in the solution? only a few of them are bad enough to warrant heating..i think..

niXon)( is offline Member
    make sure you get the krystals to disolve.

my first cycle i ended with prop, had the same thing happend and didn't know anything was wrong. long story short my test lvls fVcked up and had bad acne.

good luck

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    i agree with the last sentence

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Im sure the crystals will go away once heated, atleast for awhile. My prop crystalized, so i heated it and saw it went away, so injected 1ml into my quad, next morning my leg hurt more then ever and this was my 12th week of prop. I checked the vial and it was 1 solid crystal with just a bit of oil, my guess is the prop crystalized in my leg and it hurt like hell for about 7 days

Quote Originally Posted by big_mike
    thanks bro...ok..but is it normal for anything to be floating in the solution? only a few of them are bad enough to warrant heating..i think..
    even if you can only see a tiny crystal --HEAT IT!! yes some may float or sink, that is normal.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    what every one said here is true: If heated the chrystles will disolve.
    but give it time and they will come back. seeing that we are unsure about this gear
    here is what I would do:
    1: place vial in a pot of water with a needel in it and heat till chrystles disolve.
    the needle will keep the vial from breaking by letting out the pressure.
    2: once disolved suck out the gear into a syringe
    3: re-filter into a new sterial vial.
    4: add ba to keep the hormone in solution.
    ba will also steralize the mix. like I said above, if there is not enough ba the hormone will not stay in solution. heating it will melt it again but given time it will crash.
    and like consistency said, you dont want it to crash in the injection site.
    If you have gear that crashes and has stuff floating in it you should re-really consider the source. low ba means sterial and suspension problems, that is not good.
    you could also talk to your source. many good sources will re-ship if there is a problem with their gear. but you might get the same problem again. If you do what I suggest
    then you know it will be clean gear

ok..how much ba do i add into there per 10 ml bro?

what every one said here is true: If heated the chrystles will disolve.
    but give it time and they will come back. seeing that we are unsure about this gear
    here is what I would do:
    1: place vial in a pot of water with a needel in it and heat till chrystles disolve.
    the needle will keep the vial from breaking by letting out the pressure.
    2: once disolved suck out the gear into a syringe
    3: re-filter into a new sterial vial.
    4: add ba to keep the hormone in solution.
    ba will also steralize the mix. like I said above, if there is not enough ba the hormone will not stay in solution. heating it will melt it again but given time it will crash.
    and like consistency said, you dont want it to crash in the injection site.
    If you have gear that crashes and has stuff floating in it you should re-really consider the source. low ba means sterial and suspension problems, that is not good.
    you could also talk to your source. many good sources will re-ship if there is a problem with their gear. but you might get the same problem again. If you do what I suggest
    then you know it will be clean gear

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Add 1% BA. What is 1% of 10ml? Definitely filter it into a new vial after heating and adding BA. No telling what sort of crap is in there. Use a .2 titan or a .22 whatman... screw the .45.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Add 1% BA. What is 1% of 10ml? Definitely filter it into a new vial after heating and adding BA. No telling what sort of crap is in there. Use a .2 titan or a .22 whatman... screw the .45.
    thanks bro...the prop has 0.5 % ba initially and 10 % bb..i believe...so in other words, add .1 ml of ba correct?
    just don't want to mess up

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    thanks bro...the prop has 0.5 % ba initially and 10 % bb..i believe...so in other words, add .1 ml of ba correct?
    yes add .1ml and it was only .5%ba thats why is crashed. I use 2%ba but thats also because its 200mg/ml prop.

Yup. And if that doesn't work, you can try adding another .05ml to it for an even 2% and that should dissolve most any reasonable amount of prop.

Oh... wait... 5% BA and 10% BB are sometimes used... the low BB caught my eye. Are you sure it is .5% and not 5% BA? I would hate to see you shooting 6% BA! Ouch! But assuming it is .5%, then you will be at 1.5%, a reasonable percentage of BA.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    is there anything wrong with just reheating it? i'm having the same problem with some tren e that i am planing on running in a couple months- it has semi-crashed i guess leaving crystal deposits in the bottom- after reheating they go away- but of course come back... how could it possibly crystalize in the injection site?

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Yup. And if that doesn't work, you can try adding another .05ml to it for an even 2% and that should dissolve most any reasonable amount of prop.

Oh... wait... 5% BA and 10% BB are sometimes used... the low BB caught my eye. Are you sure it is .5% and not 5% BA? I would hate to see you shooting 6% BA! Ouch! But assuming it is .5%, then you will be at 1.5%, a reasonable percentage of BA.

yea bro..im positive that it's 0.5 not 5%...they are known for their prop being the easiest to inject..i just have absolutely no idea why the hell it did this...there certainly arent a LOT of crystals in the vial..but there are enough to prevent me from injecting it deep into my muscle tissue..

yea bro..im positive that it's 0.5 not 5%...they are known for their prop being the easiest to inject..i just have absolutely no idea why the hell it did this...there certainly arent a LOT of crystals in the vial..but there are enough to prevent me from injecting it deep into my muscle tissue..
    I think maybe they should use more BB... seems like all the homebrewers who use 1%BA use 20%BB. That would explain the stuff crashing.

Thread Information