Thread: Susta 300

steelcurtain is offline New Member

Question Susta 300

I have abottle of something supossedly called sustanon300 yet i haVE NEVER HEARD OF IT . THE BOTTLE IS A BROVLE 10 ML BOTTLE WITH THE CAP HAVING RAISED LETERING SAYING BROVEL. THE SUBSTANCE IN IT IS CLOUDY KIND OF MILKY LOOKING THERE IS SEPERATION. mY FREIND TOOK THIS STUFF AND GOT GOOD RESULTS HE DID SAT THE SHOT BURNED. THE GUY HE GOT THIS OFF OF SAID IT WAS FROM TOKYO DID HE MEAN LABS IF SO THEN WHY DOES IT SAY BROVEL ON IT. THERE IS NO LABEL ON THE BOTTLE IT COST 225. the guy also siad they take the label of so it is easier to get it through customs. he has never scamed us before or maybe he did we payed 150 for noandren50 AND 200 FOR STENOX IS THAT ABOUT RIGHT. ONE OF MY OTHER FRIENDS SIAD HE THINKS IT MAY BE DECATEST. I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE I DONT SHOOT EBOLA OR SOME SHIT THAT AINT REAL INTO MY ASS

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Sustanon 300??? Hmmm I am no expert, but I have heard something about it, but not sure if it is legit, nor what it contains. I have some Sus 250, but it looks nothing like what you describe. You sure it isn't T 200 or T 400???
    Then again, I am no expert on this field, but I am curious. If you say the shot burned, my sustanon does not burn, but hurts like a biotch the next day and for about another 4 days after that. But as far as injecting it I feel nothing... it actually feels kinda good injecting (course I am a sick mofo and like needles.. sooo I dont' count).

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    The only sust 300 I know of is from **. Brovel and ttokkto don't make a sust 300. The fact that he says its Ttokkyo and it says brovel on it should tell you something.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    i hate to be the one to break it to you dude...but whoever sold you that is totally not your friend. or just oblivious to what they are talking about. a certain guy makes sus 300 in an "underground lab". but i don't think he puts it in brovel bottles. secondly there shouldn't be any shit floating around in the damn bottle if it is sustanon . thirdly if it was ttokkyo it would be in a ttokkyo bottle. not brovel. and yes he pretty much ripped you off on the bottles of norandren and stenox. and again there is no such thing as decatest. now you could try to find out what is in the bottle but if you want to be safe, i would throw it away. if it has shit floating around in it...it may be winstrol , or testosterone suspension . that would explain why it hurts when you inject it. does it look like it is water or oil based bro?

steelcurtain is offline New Member
    it looks oil based with a cloudy milkyness to it it seprates to the top

Dizzy is offline Banned
    bro i have no idea. i would get my money back...print this page out and show it to the focker.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    sounds like maybe some home made finaplix (tren ). i would not risk injecting that if you don't know for sure bro.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Sorry Bro, but your buddy is selling you a bunch of lies.

Sustanon is a trademark of Oraganon, so NOBODY else makes it. (Well, not that's not exactly the case, Abbot Labs manufactures it for Organon in some locales, but it's still sold as Organon Brand). Companies can make similar products (a mix of test. esters) but it is NOT Sustanon.

Besides, the guy is giving you a whole bunch of facts that seem shady & even conflict. TTokkyo products DO NOT come in Brovel bottles. Pharmacuetical grade gear does not look clumpy and seperate. Customs is supposed to overlook unlabeled bottles of injectable material? (I think they would be MORE suspicious of that!)

Time to look for a new source--this guy can't be trusted. If you can, corner him in a dark alley and demand a refund...

Thread Information