Thread: cycle update,

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member

Talking cycle update,

started my 5 weeks 35mg dbol , 10 weeks 500mg sust, and 300deca 5 weeks ago, my stats are great. bench went up 50 lbs, squats went up 90 lbs, deadlifts up 90 lbs, and all other body parts are real solid/much stronger. i also went from 212.5 to 233.5. only problems are sometime my urine will be really really dark and that I am really bitchy 23 hours a day. i discontinue the dbol in 1 week, so things will probaly slow down a bit. just thought i'd keep everyone informed. also my next questions are:

1.) When should i begin taking arimidex , clomid, and hcg ?
    2.) When after taking those should i begin my cutting cycle? (tren and winny)

Thanks guys

dj

Dizzy is offline Banned
    dark urine is not good. drink extra water...alot. and be sure to take ala or milk thistle.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Arimidex should be taken form the begining of the cycle to prevent estrogen from being created--otherwise use Nolvadex to block the estrogen once it's formed. Arimidex is preventive, Nolvadex blocks estrogen once it's formed.

Use HCG mid-cycle to keep testicle size--if you need to do that.

Clomid: start 3 weeks after your last injection. (This is based on the fact that you are using Sustanon and Deca --other drugs stay longer/shorter in the body so don't use 3 weeks as a generic rule of thumb.)

2) Unless you are scheduled for a competition, give your system a rest for a while. Take a couple months or better off to get your natural testosterone production back up.

AND FOLLOW DIZZY'S ADVICE! Dark urine is not good. Drink lots of water. Every morning I fill up 5 one-liter bottles of water and make sure I drink them all before bedtime.

Thread Information