Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    This is out of hand, officially.

saluu is offline Banned
    okay jared by the way from subway had a disease a terminal one where he lost like 40 pds in about month subway is not sueing him . If i scared any of the roid monkey fans im sorry. Im just from different jungle down under. i wish i had paris hilton for cardio all night long. or even jessica simpson ****. who needs the treadmill. meso atleast i have balls posting my picture let see yours you skin ****.lac not all carbs are fat rice is good example of carbs it that all fat gee i wonder.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    And get that fat ass out of bed and start running in the morning. Also, you get in about 1000mg of test a week? About dont fukking cut it! Get your sh!t together man. You could be huge, go to the diet forum and get lean mass or bulking diet. Drop the d@mn oreo's and chocolate milk. Skim milk only for you fatboy. Drop the subway diet unless you are boning jared from behind, its not statutory rape just rape and gay rape, just stay out of subway. I will continue to motivate you in a bit. Now grow! Can you even find your way to the diet forum? If you cannot I will post a link

you keep him motivated meso

Whatever saluu, I'm moving on for now.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    okay jared by the way from subway had a disease a terminal one where he lost like 40 pds in about month subway is not sueing him .

saluu is offline Banned
    shut this thread down it is dead now .lac , meso , juddman and all others thanks for your advice/

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    trust me diet is not the major problem it could be alittle better it is cardio i dont do cardio regularly. I am also holding lots of water atleast 10pds right now. i have to say my bodyfat right now is around 20 percent . definetly higher. maybe. monkey dont like to sweat but now im gonna hit that cardio. i have to agree im an ectomorph a fatass that puts muscle on quickly but fat as well. I need to lower bodyfat i know but i can always do that later once i pass bdtr at 330 . I figure with dbol i will put on 20 pds and m1t 20pds and test c 20 pds and with 20 amps of sus 20 to 30 pds and tren a and tren e 20 pds and winny 5pds grandtotal of new added muscle 105 t0 110 pds .

right now im about 260 and slap on 100 more pds and that will be 360 in da house i have just started my cycle not even a week.
    gee i guess your right, diet isnt a problem at all....all serious bodybuilders eat oreo's and chocolate milk first thing in the morning.......omfg r u serious? stop deluding yourself. I guess you think your Lee Priest or some sheeit. Bro even the ppl here that are dissing you are still trying to help cause my guess is that we like your silly @ss posts and do wanna see u succeed. You realy need to accept reality and work with what God gave you though. Nothin wrong with endo's, gain muscle quick....just gain fat quick too so u gotta be #1 smart enough to realize that and #2 disciplined enough to do some things about it. Luck

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Haha, I still can't believe this guy is real.

saluu is offline Banned
    In the morning the monkey dont have no energy my diet is okay and i know alot of people that eat big macs everyday and its not like we are pro bodybuilders and have their genes. but i will try to listen to all the suggestions here on this thread and thanks everyone. 4 oreas in the mornign with choco milk isnt gonna kill you hell arnod was smoking pot and having a cake and pizza after winning the mr olympia. peace .

4 oreas in the mornign with choco milk isnt gonna kill you hell arnod was smoking pot and having a cake and pizza after winning the mr olympia. peace .
    Arnold did the one day. ONE. Not every day.

TripleHHH is offline Associate Member
    WOW u should concern yourself with losing weight like u have no shape form or size...ur just big ur Not Even BULKY...like get Winny Var EQ and CLen ...u cant even t ell ur taking anything

saluu is offline Banned
    i dont do that everday lac once a week . my diet is decent average at best. I think it is these weight gainer crap and bloat city from test c and sus, m1t and dbol .

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I 4 oreas in the mornign with choco milk isnt gonna kill you hell arnod was smoking pot and having a cake and pizza after winning the mr olympia. peace .
    No it wont kill you, but you wont gain any muscle from it either...on cycle you should be eating a very strict diet and training like a mofo.

zuke is offline Member
    here ya go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pictures Of saluu the roid monkey-beefcake2.jpg   Pictures Of saluu the roid monkey-weightgain2.jpg  

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    just lay off the junk food and sugar sodas for 2 months, substitute 100% whey shakes for weight gainers and add 30 minutes of cardio 3 times a week and you'll be set, gotta have self control to reach your goal (wow that rhymes, im trademarking that)

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    trust me diet is not the major problem it could be alittle better it is cardio i dont do cardio regularly. I am also holding lots of water atleast 10pds right now. i have to say my bodyfat right now is around 20 percent . definetly higher. maybe. monkey dont like to sweat but now im gonna hit that cardio. i have to agree im an ectomorph a fatass that puts muscle on quickly but fat as well. I need to lower bodyfat i know but i can always do that later once i pass bdtr at 330 . I figure with dbol i will put on 20 pds and m1t 20pds and test c 20 pds and with 20 amps of sus 20 to 30 pds and tren a and tren e 20 pds and winny 5pds grandtotal of new added muscle 105 t0 110 pds .

right now im about 260 and slap on 100 more pds and that will be 360 in da house i have just started my cycle not even a week.
    your math is great. I cant wait to gain 105 pounds on the cycle I am on now. At this rate Ill be 500lbs and shredded in a couple of years look out Ronnie

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    Dang this thread is still going like i thought

seanw is offline Banned

Bro somebody needs to wake you up, and if there wasnt a no flaming policy I would be happy to do it. Stop the cycle now, because you dont have a clue what you are doing and you ARE going to kill yourself !!!!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    That means that you take in 311 grams of fat a day, which is nearly 50% of your calories.
    yeah i was doin that calculation and its actually 311.111111 haha

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    trust me diet is not the major problem .
    monkey dont like to sweat .
    i have to agree im an ectomorph a fatass that puts muscle on quickly but fat as well. .

I'm l;aughing so hard I don't have to do abs today. Dude, I think you mean you're an endomorph.

malingum is offline New Member
    (punjabi- salu's language) oy, sala kutha, mota bhainjodh.....ja cardio kar ke ya phir gal kar mere nal, mota sala bandar...

(english translation) hey you stupid dog, fat ass sister fuker, go do some cardio then come and talk, stupid fat monkey.

Now maybe salu will understand and comprehend what all the ppl on the board are telling him to do.

later.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    And get that fat ass out of bed and start running in the morning. Also, you get in about 1000mg of test a week? About dont fukking cut it! Get your sh!t together man. You could be huge, go to the diet forum and get lean mass or bulking diet. Drop the d@mn oreo's and chocolate milk. Skim milk only for you fatboy. Drop the subway diet unless you are boning jared from behind, its not statutory rape just rape and gay rape, just stay out of subway. I will continue to motivate you in a bit. Now grow! Can you even find your way to the diet forum? If you cannot I will post a link
    hahaha

LMAO @ holding water from dbol ...does this excuse ever end? Please do yourself a favor and get your diet correct before you even THINK about going up to 2grams of test.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Oh my god this is hilarious. You're on dbol /m1t/test all at once right now? And you're just gonna SLAP on 100 pounds of muscle. You are so ignorant and naive it makes me sick to my stomach.

chem enhanced is offline Junior Member
    1st off,..... 9 friggin pages wholey gorilla sh!t and it takes big balls to post up the pics sooo salu good for you bro,
    now with that being said, CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO 45 MIN. a day at least 4-5 days a week ( its working for me so i know what im telling you on this one) i dropped 10 lbs in a 2 week period THATS 5 LBS A WEEK BRO!! and drink water lots and lots and just cut out the junk food and you WILL be a friggin ROID GORLLIA GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! SOON I WILL POST UP PICS TOO JUST BEFORE MY CYCLE
    and im gonna be jacked for 12 -14 weeks so i feel ya bro
    oh and p.s ........GUYS ...............BRO'S,..... FELLOW LIFTERS.......... DONT SLAM SALUU ...........HE'S ASKING FOR HELP ........SOO HELP!!!! DONT DISCOURAGE HIM, its to late he's already on cycle, guidance is what he needs now besides he is funny as hell he makes me laugh
    Last edited by chem enhanced; 04-13-2005 at 06:31 PM.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    Oh my god this is hilarious. You're on dbol/m1t/test all at once right now? And you're just gonna SLAP on 100 pounds of muscle. You are so ignorant and naive it makes me sick to my stomach.
    You left out the Sust as well

BDTR is offline Retired
    I need my name at the end of this gem.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I win.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread Information