wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

You All Must Be Nutritional Experts Right

I WILL HAVE TO DISAGREE,THE REASON I STARTED THIS THREAD IS TO PLEA FOR EVERYONE FROM THE STEROID SECTION TO MAKE MORE VISITS TO THE NUTRITIONAL/DIET BOARD,I BELIEVE THAT ALL OF YOU WHO ARE REALLY NUTRTIONAL EXPERTS CAN HELP THE NOVICE AND ALL OF YOU WHO ARE TRYING TO JUST JUMP INTO STEROIDS WITHOUT NUTRITION CAN PREVENT FROM MESSING UP YOUR FIRST CYCLE, JMO BUT THE NUTRITION BOARD LOOKS RATHER THIN BEING THAT DIET AND NUTRITION IS SUPPOSED TO BE 70% OF SUCCESS. NOW IF IM BEING STUPID REPLY BACK AND FLAME AWAY BUT IF NOT THEN SUPPORT ME AND MAKE A VISIT OFTEN

quasar is offline Associate Member
    amen, i think that many people do not know that diet is one of the biggest key to success with AS. no matter how much AS you have in your body, you will not see results unless you eat. everyone here tells newbies to EAT, EAT, EAT, so if we are telling them to eat, then we should tell them to go to the Nutrition/Diet section. I for one have not been there that much, but i am gonna start.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    MOST people that are on the steroid board have their diet down because they wouldn't gain on juice if they didn't.

People arnt on there as much because steroids are complex and can possibly be dangerous. pluss more interesting and fun to talk about

what fun is it talking about food, when u can talk about if you can drink winny or not?

NightOp is offline Member
    YES, good post, i have asked lots of questions in the supplement/training area with no answers... most of which some of the steroid section regulars could prolly help with.

but at the same time, i understand this is an AAS board..
    Last edited by NightOp; 04-08-2002 at 12:07 PM.

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    dude u r so right about the diet. people postn their pics after doing cycles and u wonder if steroids really work after u see some of these pics. obviously steroids work but the diets must b ass because they will look the same as b4 they started the cycle.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think anyone can know too much about nutrition. Besides its always changing. Nutrition is a tricky thing one month its good to eat "apples" the next doctors say "oranges" cause more fat loss and too many "apples" cause cancer.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    RON, I'd agree. But there's a lot of guys that know about what to eat that are juicing on this board.

I love learning new information on nutrition, but it doesnt slide much question wise on this board, and there's only so much to cover.

pluss talking about juice is an underground thing, this is a society of people on this board that can't talk this way usualy beyond it unless there with close friends.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    IF EVERYONE ON JUICE KNEW ABOUT NURITION ALREADY THEN THEY WOULD OBVIOUSLY CHANGE A LOT MORE THEN WUT THEY DID JUDGING FROM BEFORE AND AFTERS,I HAVE NOT POSTED NO PICS MYSLEF BUT FROM MY FIRST CYCLE I WAS EXTREMELY DISSAPOINTED AND EVERYONE WOULD HAVE LAUGHED IF I TOLD THEM I WAS ON JUICE,THEN CAME SECOND CYCLE WHERE I KNEW A LITTLE ABOUT NUTRITION AND I GAINED OVERALL THIRTY POUNDS AND EVEN DROPPED AN INCH ON MY WAIST,WELL ACTUALLY GAINED 30 POUNDS THEN LOST 13 OF IT,NOW I KNOW A GOOD AMOUNT AND NO TELLING WHAT WILL HAPPEN MY NEXT CYCLE,SO MY ADVICE,VISIT THE NURITION BOARD OFTEN B/C YOU ARE EXACTLY RIGHT,THERE ARE ALWAYS NEW ADVANCES AND DISCOVERIES

IF NOT GO TO THE NUTRITIONAL THREADS MORE OFTEN THEN ATLEAST POST SOME INFO ON THE STEROID BOARDS ABOUT DIET QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS B/C I FEEL THAT A LOT OF NEWBIES BUY SOME PROTEIN POWDER,A BOTTLE OF TEST,A BOTTLE OF DECA AND SOME D BOL AND THINK THEY WILL GET HUGE AND KEEP ALL OF THEIR GAINS,AND THEY EAT LIKE A NORMAL EVERYDAY PERSON AND ADD A SCOOP OF WHEY AT THEIR THREE O'CLOCK MEAL

solid90062 is offline Member
    Stop capping your entire post and maybe I'll read more of them...You've been here long enuff to know most people wont read the whole thing if you put it all in caps. I only read your opener. And i gotta say I agree more people should go thhere, but we can get info from any library or Bookstore or Magazine for diet...As for AS its much harder to get Quality Info....With that said: When i have time I'm here reading the info that I find harder to come by.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    stop with the caps!!!!!
    yah my diet is pretty dam solid if i was able to stick to it for 3months str8 without any cheat days besides easter and the day after

sorry i didn't do it on purpose,just came out that way, peace

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    Nutrition is based on the person,no set of % is right everyone ,
    Person A and B are never the same yet have the same weight,height,age one might need to eat 100carbs a day to burn fat while the other can get away with 150carbs.......i think learning about diet and foods that are right to eat,i dont follow all this diet hypes ,like atkins,body for life, what worked for them dont usually work for us.........Once u learn about dieting you understand the concepts and you work with what best suits you and how u want to accomplish this changes with the diet,so sit the fuck down read a few articles about dieting and proteins....blah blah blah,than determine your goal.....(BULK/CUT) than ask yourself how many carbs/protein do i need to feel good without looking like a slob and work with it,diets are never 100% until you understand how your body works,

ALSO if u look at the diet forum ,i posted 3diet samples of mine which i might use one on my cycle.........check them out for ideas

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    bro,

nutrition is somthing you can find out about, read about, and talk about to everyone one the street. AAS are not. Nutrition and training sholud be studied lond before anyone thinks about AAS. It's like math 101, you have to know it before you can attempt calculus. Nutrition has alot more to do with trial and error. We dont have that luxury when it comes to steroids !

jersey juice is offline Member
    I gotta agree with D00fy 100% on this one. No two people react the same way to diets. It's hit or miss, you just have to find what works for you. I think diet is 80% of the equation, lets face it, if you create the right environment in your body you will be in an anabolic state with or without juice.

Methuselah is offline Member
    1. Some of us are very hard gainers and it doesn't matter what we eat or how much juice we use. I think that body fat ratio is the measurement of understanding diet.

2. Diet is pretty easy to understand. I think that's why there's not alot of participation in that forum.

3. I like jersey's post, I agree with it.

4. Put your use of caps on calorie restriction.

yall are all right,that's why yall are all 250 pounds @ 5% b/f right,well if you are all so knowledgable about nurtrition then make your way to the forum and help someone out,i knew i would get asshole answears to a question like this .

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: You All Must Be Nutritional Experts Right

Originally posted by st82hellnbak
    NOW IF IM BEING STUPID REPLY BACK AND FLAME AWAY BUT IF NOT THEN SUPPORT ME AND MAKE A VISIT OFTEN
    Dude....you asked for it!

Look, I agree in principle to what you are saying...but this board is first and foremost an Anobolics Education board. The fitness forums are there to augment and help make the most out of your cycles but they don't have and never will have the same traffic as this forum. I will say that 80% of the time when adice is given on a cycle, that somehwere in the thread there is a post stating that NUTRITION is one of the MOST important parts of the equation. I would be very surprised if somebody left this site with advice on a cycle and nobody told them to make sure their diet was spot on first.

well if you are all so knowledgable about nurtrition then make your way to the forum and help someone out
    What exactly do you need help with? It's not very often that a specific question goes unanswered in that forum. You may not get the same number of responses as you would here3, but you will get helped. If not...PM one of the forum mods. If yopu need help, it will be provided.

I FEEL THAT A LOT OF NEWBIES BUY SOME PROTEIN POWDER,A BOTTLE OF TEST,A BOTTLE OF DECA AND SOME D BOL AND THINK THEY WILL GET HUGE AND KEEP ALL OF THEIR GAINS,
    It is the newbies resposibility to inform themselves about all aspects of getting bigger. If they go to the Diet forum and ask for a sample diet....they will get it. If they want to make assumptions, we can't do ANYTHING about that. You yourself admited to doing 2 cycles and being unhappy with the results. This is not a flame bro, but whose fault was that?
    Last edited by Pete235; 04-08-2002 at 10:47 AM.

Thread Information