getbig888 is offline Senior Member

Can i achieve my goal???

5'11
    8% bf

This will be my first cycle and i want to go from 208 8% bf to 225-230 8-10%bf. I know this might be a long shot but my diet is right on and so is my training.

Week 1-10 Test E 500mg/week
    week 1-15 nolva 10mg/day
    week 12-15 clomid 300/100/50(Standard pct for 21 days)

anyway, let me know what yall think and anything i need to change

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    5'11
    8% bf

This will be my first cycle and i want to go from 208 8% bf to 225-230 8-10%bf. I know this might be a long shot but my diet is right on and so is my training.

Week 1-10 Test E 500mg/week
    week 1-15 nolva 10mg/day
    week 12-15 clomid 300/100/50(Standard pct for 21 days)

anyway, let me know what yall think and anything i need to change

IMHO
    you have a few more years to grow a lot more.
    Just remember..."easy come, easy go"

Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    IMHO
    you have a few more years to grow a lot more.
    Just remember..."easy come, easy go"
    ya you are probably right. i have gained alot the last couple of years and i think i am close enough to being ready if i do it properly. If i had not used prohormones so much in the past i wouldnt be considering aas, so i figure the damage has been done b/c i got shut down hard on a 2 month 1ad cycle.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Its up to you if you want to do more dammage to yourself.

And let me ask you this...
    were the gains you got worth it for what you put in your body?

Give yourself a chance and see how far you can get naturally!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Okay here's my broken record act again. You are 20 years old, and your body produces more test naturally than you will ever produce again. You want to WASTE it, by using gear, which shuts you down, which causes you to use up half of your gear just to replace what the gear eliminated. You want to risk jail and a felony conviction that will follow you around the rest of your life, keeping you locked out of many lucrative and rewarding careers, when the juice that your nuts produce is perfectly legal. You want to risk infections, abscesses, etc by injecting foreign substances of unknown purity, quality, or origin, deep into your muscles, instead of just letting your natural test do it's natural thing in your body. You want to risk social ostracism and censure from your GF or wife, friends, and family because you are a "steroid freak". You want to suffer through being shut down at the end of your cycle and being severely depleted after you stop shooting and before your nads get back to work, when you could be "always on". You want to have a limp willy at the end of your cycle, at the ripe old age of 20, when a woody is supposed to instantly appear when you even think about some trim. You want to use gear to make gains that you could make naturally. You want to spend money on stuff, paying a premium above its true market value because the guy who sells it to you has to make his legal risk worthwhile, when your own testosterone is FREE. You proved to yourself already that you can make good gains without it, but you want to do it anyway, ignoring the fact that in the long run, it could prove to be counterproductive. Okay, then. At least you are sensible about what you plan to use for a first cycle. The only thing I would change is to go 3 weeks after last shot before starting PCT, and continuing the clomid for an additional week. If you can get ahold of some hcg , you might want to have it handy in case the boys shrivel up enough to freak you out. You shouldn't have a problem on your first cycle, doing just 500mg for 10 weeks, but at least know where you can get your hands on it in a hurry.

Baron, thanx 4 the advice it really makes me wonder if it is worth it.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You will love it if you ever do it and do it right, but your best bet is to wait until your test levels start dropping... like your mid-late 20's. Then you get the biggest bang for the buck, and you are more likely to think it is worth it, and less likely to have regrets. When you are my age, you will love gear like life itself, cause it will give you that 20YO feeling again.

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Okay here's my broken record act again. You are 20 years old, and your body produces more test naturally than you will ever produce again. You want to WASTE it, by using gear, which shuts you down, which causes you to use up half of your gear just to replace what the gear eliminated. You want to risk jail and a felony conviction that will follow you around the rest of your life, keeping you locked out of many lucrative and rewarding careers, when the juice that your nuts produce is perfectly legal. You want to risk infections, abscesses, etc by injecting foreign substances of unknown purity, quality, or origin, deep into your muscles, instead of just letting your natural test do it's natural thing in your body. You want to risk social ostracism and censure from your GF or wife, friends, and family because you are a "steroid freak". You want to suffer through being shut down at the end of your cycle and being severely depleted after you stop shooting and before your nads get back to work, when you could be "always on". You want to have a limp willy at the end of your cycle, at the ripe old age of 20, when a woody is supposed to instantly appear when you even think about some trim. You want to use gear to make gains that you could make naturally. You want to spend money on stuff, paying a premium above its true market value because the guy who sells it to you has to make his legal risk worthwhile, when your own testosterone is FREE. You proved to yourself already that you can make good gains without it, but you want to do it anyway, ignoring the fact that in the long run, it could prove to be counterproductive. Okay, then. At least you are sensible about what you plan to use for a first cycle. The only thing I would change is to go 3 weeks after last shot before starting PCT, and continuing the clomid for an additional week. If you can get ahold of some hcg, you might want to have it handy in case the boys shrivel up enough to freak you out. You shouldn't have a problem on your first cycle, doing just 500mg for 10 weeks, but at least know where you can get your hands on it in a hurry.
    I agree that 20 is too young to start juicing but the argument that you're wasting your own test is not worthwhile. You're comparing the 70mg of test he'd be producing naturally to the 500mg he'll be shooting exogenously. There's really no comparison. The main reason he shouldn't juice this young is because he will be risking closing his growth plates prematurely.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    I agree that 20 is too young to start juicing but the argument that you're wasting your own test is not worthwhile. You're comparing the 70mg of test he'd be producing naturally to the 500mg he'll be shooting exogenously. There's really no comparison. The main reason he shouldn't juice this young is because he will be risking closing his growth plates prematurely.
    yea this is true but i also see where baron was coming from, and also i think i have already closed my growth plates anyway b/c when i was 18 i was taking all kinds of prohormones with no pct and i got shut down pretty hard for a while. So i am kinda wondering if i even need to wait. i see competition in my near future so i want to get used to this stuff before i start competing.

Thread Information