rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Another gyno question, please everyone read and reply, dont blow this one off please

Ok my question is- I think Im prone to gyno and ill be starting cycle soon 600mg eq wk 1-10
    600mg oe t200 wk 1-10
    winny 100 mg a day week 7 -12

Would it be ok to run nolvedex at start of cycle till end or would that mess my cycle up?Ive done d bol in past and think ive got mild case of gyno but never had symptoms of it.I have 70 nolvedex's but no armidex, what should i do to really help me not get gyno?

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    i dont really see a reason to start nolva unless u are seeing signs but since u think u have it already it would be ok to start but if you are not in a hurry to start try and get some arimidex or liquid that way u wouldnt have to worry bout hurting your gains

what makes u think u have gyno? what is BF%?

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    I am prone to gyno myself. I run nolvadex everyday of every cycle I do w/ no problems. Nolvadex my interfere with maximum gains, but I would rather have smaller gains, than bigger tits! Take your nolvadex, get somemore or get some arimidex !

NightOp is offline Member
    why not get some liquidex or arimidex and run it at a low dose EOD, and then hit the nolva and up the liquidex if the gyno symptoms start? better safe than sorry... that's what i would do..

Originally posted by BE_STRONG
    I am prone to gyno myself. I run nolvadex everyday of every cycle I do w/ no problems. Nolvadex my interfere with maximum gains, but I would rather have smaller gains, than bigger tits! Take your nolvadex, get somemore or get some arimidex!

How much of a difference will the gains be cut down too if you use nilvedex'x ed?will it be a big difference?

Originally posted by jleighty17
    i dont really see a reason to start nolva unless u are seeing signs but since u think u have it already it would be ok to start but if you are not in a hurry to start try and get some arimidex or liquid that way u wouldnt have to worry bout hurting your gains

what makes u think u have gyno? what is BF%?
    My body fat might be at least 18% right now.

Originally posted by rangerdudeleads

How much of a difference will the gains be cut down too if you use nilvedex'x ed?will it be a big difference?
    I cant answer that question because I always take an anti-e! 25mg/ed proviron & 20mg/ed nolva(unless I'm drinking, then:40mg/ed of nolva).

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Dude why don't you just get some Liquidex? It will cut down on you water retention as well. This shit is great I'm telling you, and you'll have no worries about gyno!

pay the price and do it right.

Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2
    Dude why don't you just get some Liquidex? It will cut down on you water retention as well. This shit is great I'm telling you, and you'll have no worries about gyno!

this is SOLID advice, no pun intended!! liquidex and arimidex are great products, I'm just a little old school and I stick with what has always worked for me!!

Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2

well i might get some liquidex but really low on money and just wanted to know if nolvedex would be enough.

if u want a simple answer yes it would "probably" be enough but u never know depends what kind of chances u take. the reason i asked about your body fat earlier i was wondering if it could be just fatty tissue. have u had it checked or anything.

well i havent had bf checked latley but guessing its between 18-25%.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    if money is a issue PROVIRON and NOLVADEX is also a good stack......i think i read some threads where PROVIRON is 50mg ed and nolvadex is 20mg.......and it seemed to do the job for them......but if u look at it as a money issue

20proviron pills 25mg = 15Dollars......now think about it if u need 50mg ed that adds up and u could of gotten liquidex,theres different l-dex sources some are 30mg/30ml vial 1mg and than theres the 80mg 4mg/ml ........

hmm talking about nolvadex i need to get me some more haha 90tabs 10mg aint enough i get it at 7$ for 30tabs bahahahahah

Originally posted by D00fy
    hmm talking about nolvadex i need to get me some more haha 90tabs 10mg aint enough i get it at 7$ for 30tabs bahahahahah
    damn doofy thats a pretty good deal.I got 70 nolvedex's and each is 20mg for about $70.

that aint bad either since yours are 20mg

doofy check your source that is a little bit high for proviron u can usually get around 150@25 mg for $75-$80

Thread Information