Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    sizzlechest is offline Member

best injectables for gains

I have used test and deca before and will try tren next time. How would you bros rate some injectables in order of their muscle building effects.
    test, tren, deca, eq, etc....

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    tren seems to be the favorite hands down. test is also great

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    i love deca and test...never used any of the aother for comparison...ive heard tren and test is very strong

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    first timers test/deca /eq and I dont care what anyone says about test only
    experienced test/tren

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    if u wanna get big and ripped test/tren and pct with a good diet is the best ive used....im also on gh but test/tren has somewhat of a simmular fat burning effect of gh

deca and eq should not be used together, they bind to the same receptor and are very simmular thats like using 2 different brands of test as a stack, deca and tren should not be used together because of the progesterone

Moosepellet is offline Member
    test/eq/tren nothing else matters

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    test/tren w a dbol kickstart!!!!!!

bigger is offline Senior Member
    hi im a newbie so please help me, can i mix masteron with enerthane? is it a good combination? and i have been using enerthane(500/week and d-bol the last time and now ive started my second time with the same thing but this time on 750/week "enerthane that is" and the result isnt the same it pritty mutch sucks, please tell me how i can improve the result. peace out bros!!

Quote Originally Posted by HumanPerfection1
    deca and eq should not be used together, they bind to the same receptor and are very simmular thats like using 2 different brands of test as a stack, deca and tren should not be used together because of the progesterone
    Calling Bull Sh!t on your statement bro... First same receptor??? You mean the same receptor all steroids bind too? Please explain. Also, they are completely two different compounds one is test derived the other is a 19-nor product. The only thing similar is the anabolic to androgenic ratios... i.e. give you similar style gains. But they do work well together, I know from experience. Have you used them or know someone who has and said this just should not be done? If you say yes you had better produce them as anyone who states they do not work well together have never done it.

HP1 I also sent you a pm, so you would come back and educate this board and its members.

bump for anyone that has a definative answer why deca and eq should not be used together.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Same receptor? What are you saying, uneducated comment

j martini is offline Member
    What do you mean by using 2 different brands of test, i assume you mean the esther as in cyp and prop.
    Again you must think that the different esther hits a different receptor which is rubbish all it does is control how quickly it enters your blood stream.

I am sure he was trying to make a point that eq though it is boldenone was exactly the same as deca or nandrolone ... But it is hard to understand as test is just that but with different release times. Very uneducated statement by HP1 and probably just heard they give similar results so they must be one and the same... basically he parroted the advice without even a squak to follow it up

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Calling Bull Sh!t on your statement bro... First same receptor??? You mean the same receptor all steroids bind too? Please explain. Also, they are completely two different compounds one is test derived the other is a 19-nor product. The only thing similar is the anabolic to androgenic ratios... i.e. give you similar style gains. But they do work well together, I know from experience. Have you used them or know someone who has and said this just should not be done? If you say yes you had better produce them as anyone who states they do not work well together have never done it.

Im goin by the receptor theory...Bro I competed 4 times, i been on gh for over a year...i do some crazy cycles, I've trained with several pro's sean Allen, Victor Martinez, Victors trainer....Im assuming your speaking about deca /eq stack....thats a ass backwards stack which no pro or even amatuer use, honestly one idiot at my gym did that for his first cycle and really wasent happy. Show me one pro that stacks deca and eq??? and im not talking about using test/gh/anavar /tren /eq/deca....im saying just deca/eq or deca eq test...... This is like the first stack someone thinks of when they look at web sites for info, they have long acting eq now and short acting deca, its pretty much the same drug, deca gives alil more water, eq is good for more red blood cells, like i said rececptor cell is a theory, its not proven, but using this theory different steroids bind to different receptors.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    What do you mean by using 2 different brands of test, i assume you mean the esther as in cyp and prop.
    Again you must think that the different esther hits a different receptor which is rubbish all it does is control how quickly it enters your blood stream.

No i mean like for example using qv test enanthate with denkall test enanthate

Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    hi im a newbie so please help me, can i mix masteron with enerthane? is it a good combination? and i have been using enerthane(500/week and d-bol the last time and now ive started my second time with the same thing but this time on 750/week "enerthane that is" and the result isnt the same it pritty mutch sucks, please tell me how i can improve the result. peace out bros!!

If ur not under 9% bodyfat dont use masterone, thats more of a competition drug that only works at really low bodyfats

Bro your diet, straighten out ur diet, once thats perfect results will come, i would throw in 20mg a day of nolva to keep the estrogen water out

ACAZORES is offline Member
    tren
    test
    equi
    deca
    winst
    primo

hi thxs bro(s) well is tren the same thing as parabolan , and one mor thing guys, man isnt that alot of injections/day/week:

tren
    test
    equi
    deca
    winst
    primo

what kind of effect has deca peace bro!!

can u mix em in one syrige hehe?

Sp!ke is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    test/eq/tren nothing else matters
    You're right bro, with finish in Winstrol

yo a question, i couldnt find a thing abut resting between the cycels, how long is good? thxs in advance.

Titan1 is offline Member
    Food people always forgett about food thats the best gainer if you dont eat enough it doesent matter which steroid you use

Sp!ke is offline Banned
    yo a question, i couldnt find a thing abut resting between the cycels, how long is good? thxs in advance.
    It depends of your cycle bro. Some guys do 8 weeks ON, 4 - 6 weeks OFF or 10 weeks ON - 6 OFF ...

When you see that your training begin to be bad, no congestion, you loose quality you do a cycle again

That's what i do, i listen my body i think it's the best thing to do

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp!ke
    It depends of your cycle bro. Some guys do 8 weeks ON, 4 - 6 weeks OFF or 10 weeks ON - 6 OFF ...

When you see that your training begin to be bad, no congestion, you loose quality you do a cycle again

That's what i do, i listen my body i think it's the best thing to do
    That's crap advice, time on should equal time off. Example: 10 weeks of 500mg test E pw, then PCT finishes about week 15....week 25 at the earliest COULD be your next cycle.

The OutLord is offline Member

Talking

For me... Trenbolone Acetate and some form off Testosterone ....!!.

that is what i am do now......
    i have start whit Dianabol and after them..!!
    Trenbolone Acetate 100mg/ml and Sustanon Karachi 250mg...... FOR 15 WEEK..!
    Last edited by The OutLord; 04-15-2005 at 05:16 AM.

Im goin by the receptor theory...Bro I competed 4 times, i been on gh for over a year...i do some crazy cycles, I've trained with several pro's sean Allen, Victor Martinez, Victors trainer....Im assuming your speaking about deca/eq stack....thats a ass backwards stack which no pro or even amatuer use, honestly one idiot at my gym did that for his first cycle and really wasent happy. Show me one pro that stacks deca and eq??? and im not talking about using test/gh/anavar/tren/eq/deca....im saying just deca/eq or deca eq test...... This is like the first stack someone thinks of when they look at web sites for info, they have long acting eq now and short acting deca, its pretty much the same drug, deca gives alil more water, eq is good for more red blood cells, like i said rececptor cell is a theory, its not proven, but using this theory different steroids bind to different receptors.
    You mean that you just do not know of anyone who uses that combo... That is what you seemingly are saying, also your idiot friend should have used test along with that combo and probably an oral such as dbol . As for this is the first stack everyone thinks of... Well, alot of misinformed or unexperienced with this combo usually say the same thing you do - they are the same, which is clearly not the case. Also the theory of different receptors, would you list those receptors so I can make a stack to hit all receptors based on your theory? If you can provide this info on which receptors you will revolutionize the sport.
    Last edited by Mesomorphyl; 04-15-2005 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Need hp1 to provide info on the different receptors that each steroid hits

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    Show me one pro that stacks deca and eq???.

show me one pro that juices... they're all natural man... didnt you know this????? all they use is cell tech and nitro tech... DUUUHHHHH...

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    ps... sarcasm intended

yea right!! nevertheless, after this cykel, in to the next after the summer i will try test/eq/tren . but isnt that alot of injection, how much can for ex. the shoulder take and im ****ing afraid to "take it im my butt" and in my leggs it hurts like hell, anyone , give me a helping hand here. what shall I do?

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Im assuming your speaking about deca/eq stack....thats a ass backwards stack which no pro or even amatuer use, .
    thats because they are taking massive amounts of gh, igflr3, slin. i dont believe they even take much juice. anyways deca is way to weak for guys the size of the pros

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    You mean that you just do not know of anyone who uses that combo... That is what you seemingly are saying, also your idiot friend should have used test along with that combo and probably an oral such as dbol. As for this is the first stack everyone thinks of... Well, alot of misinformed or unexperienced with this combo usually say the same thing you do - they are the same, which is clearly not the case. Also the theory of different receptors, would you list those receptors so I can make a stack to hit all receptors based on your theory? If you can provide this info on which receptors you will revolutionize the sport.

First off hes not a friend, jsut someone i know at the gym who just did a thrown together last min first cycle.....LOL I competed 4 times gonna be 5 in june, and I have a few friends at are almost pro's as well as train with pro's at steel nyc....sorry in nyc we dont do that stack, maybe in the midwest kids do that. And sorry I dident publish the receptor cell theory, If i did I be a genous and rich, if you'd like some articles pm me and ill tell you the books to read. For now I would sugest asking a pro about using a deca eq cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    thats because they are taking massive amounts of gh, igflr3, slin. i dont believe they even take much juice. anyways deca is way to weak for guys the size of the pros

yo they take alot of test, my friend was doin 3000mg a week of test, 900mg of deca , 700mg of tren , 150mg of androl,1mg of arimidex and 20mg of nolva, 8ius of gh 5/2 and slin. slin and gh with test really help

Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    show me one pro that juices... they're all natural man... didnt you know this????? all they use is cell tech and nitro tech... DUUUHHHHH...

lol im around them alot in nyc some are pretty cool and open.

good rule of thumb is the time your on is the time u should be off, 12 weeks on 12 weeks off...just to stay safe, however some people only come off for 4-6 weeks and some just dont come off...make sure u use antiestrogens, proper pct and diet and you'll be set

And sorry I dident publish the receptor cell theory

For now I would sugest asking a pro about using a deca eq cycle.
    First you didn't publish it because you cant.

Second I do know several 'pros' both football and body building who do use this combo and love it. But, I can tell you know everything and could never learn something new...

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    can u mix em in one syrige hehe?
    Of course. I am running cyp, prop (kickstart), fina, and deca . I will be doing winny at the end of the cycle. Whatever I am supposed to shoot that day all goes into the same rig. Why use 4 times as many pins, and have 4 times as many pinholes in my behind (and other places) and 4 times the scar tissue?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    yea right!! nevertheless, after this cykel, in to the next after the summer i will try test/eq/tren. but isnt that alot of injection, how much can for ex. the shoulder take and im ****ing afraid to "take it im my butt" and in my leggs it hurts like hell, anyone , give me a helping hand here. what shall I do?
    glute shots rule. You can take a lot of juice, there, and the pain isn't usually bad there no matter what you shoot. Quads next... can be a bitch to train legs, though, with a few cc of fresh gear in them. Delts, pecs, biceps, tris, traps, calves, etc I will only shoot 1cc. Quads can take two, no sweat. Glutes three, or a bit more. Some guys exceed those amounts by a good bit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information