Summers10 is offline New Member

how many mg to ml?

hey i know this is a stupid question but i just want to be safe. i'm doing a cycle of t200 and EQ. for the first 2 weeks, its 400mg of t200, 600mg of EQ. now since the test equals 200mg is one cc, i inject one cc on monday and one cc on thursday. that makes the whole week 400mg of test right?

well for the EQ, its Ultragon 100 so on monday i'm doing 300mg, thursday 300mg. now that 100mg equals one ml/cc? so when i shoot up 300mg, it should take 3 ml/cc right? just wondering b/c the shots i have are 3ml 22guage. reason why i ask this is b/c then i'm using the whole shot 3ml and it just looks like a lot!

reason why i ask is b/c i have never used a whole shot for 3ml. i have only done one ml at a time. just wondering if i'm right about using the whole shot for 3ml. thanks

LetsRideTLR is offline Junior Member
    t200 is 200 mg per cc. and the ultragan is 100 mg per cc. so yes you will be 3cc for 300mg.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: how many mg to ml?

Originally posted by Summers10
    well for the EQ, its Ultragon 100 so on monday i'm doing 300mg, thursday 300mg. now that 100mg equals one ml/cc? so when i shoot up 300mg, it should take 3 ml/cc right?
    Correct!

3cc's at a time is fine in your glutes or quads...just make sure to inject slowly. If you're a bigger guy you can hit your delts with 3cc's as well...I've never had any problems in the delts. Good luck.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    you are correct...the t200 is 200mg/ml or CC...which means two shots a week give you the 400mg/wk dosage...the same goes for the EQ, I would see if there is a stronger per ml dosage avail...3CC's plus the 1CC for the test seems like a lot for twice a week......any EQ thats got a higher mg rating?

heyherc is offline Junior Member
    Pretty much everything said before me is correct but the T-200 is no where near 200mg/ml from what I have heard and read and reaserched, it's more around 120 to 130mg/ml, but since I don't have any evidence to back this claim up, just take it anyway you want, it's just what I have read, heard and reaserched. I would up the T-200 dosage though to get a true 400mg/week.

bortort is offline Associate Member
    just wanted to add with what IronCy said.

If your planning on doing the cycle again, or using EQ again, try and find a 200mg/ml that way you only need 1.5 cc's instead of a full three. Plus at 1.5cc of EQ you will have room to mix in the 1cc of test. and be able to inject all at once.

Thread Information