Thread: Roid Dream

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Thumbs down Roid Dream

Guys, I woke up this morning in terror. No not because of any terrorists. But because I had a Night Mare about my first injection. From what I can remember I shot into the Peroneus Longus (don't ask me why...I'm dreamin) but it hurt like hell and when I pulled the dart out, my blood shot out like it was being fired out of a Super Soaker 9,000,000,000. I was in fucking terror, I didn't know what to do I just stood there looking around hoping nobody could see this happening to me (for some reason I was at a water park with people everywhere-WTF?). Then my friends showed up and next thing I know I'm in the back of a truck on the way to a hospital, bleeding to death..with blood firing out the back of the bed on to fucking windsheilds of cars behind us....WTF kind of freaky ass nightmare is this? Then I we get to the Hospital and the nurse askes me why I have a needle. I just told her straight up, for steroids I says. Then she says she can't help me cause they can't treat patients who use steroids ...so I sit there bleeding to death waiting to die...and then I woke up. What the hell was that all about? Shit kinda freaked me out. Anyways where's my F'ing package so I can stab myself with that dart?

Just thought I'd share that F'd up dream >LAta

_SOLID

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    thats some messed up shit! u drop acid before u went to bed or something

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hmm

too much G before bed,huh?

no acid, wish I had G.

_SOLID

Exclamation had another one

dammit this morning I woke up to another ROID MARE!

I was sittin at my computer- talking to you guys of course, and I heard the UPS van drive up. I know exactly what this vehichle sound like>>to the key! Anyways I'm getting really siked but scared at the same time beacuse I hopin he's dropin of my package and scared that he's not. So I hear the doorbell ring-DING DONG! My heart speeds up and I get up and run to the door...open it with avengence. And I see this tiny little package, I mean small man. So I still have faith and pick it up and shake it (no not hard- you think I'm stupid?) with ears listening for I don't know what. SO...I open the package and there these sterling silver vials like 8 of em...and I pick one up thinking WTF? Then I take it to my source asking where all my other shit is? He says, what shit? I said the f'ing Sus/Eq/Winny-Nolva, Clomid, Pins>>>DAMMIT! He says, OH! Then he say's ok I'll place another order but it's gonna take awhile. FUCK!!! I still don't know what the sterling silver vials were all about? Anyways tonight I'll try to dream myslef to shoot em and tell you how thet were.

LATA
    _SOLID

Exclamation I just remember another I had this morning

I had another "ROID MARE" I forgot about, I kept getting my test levels checked, and everytime they got lower and lower, it got down to like 18. I felt like I was going to shrivle up and turn into a shruken sak...(that's a plug for you myfriend). It was a terrible feeling! Just thought I'd share I don't know why I'm have these fucking "ROID MARES"?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Whe nyou get kyour shit, and stick it, all the night mares will go away, and you will start dreaming of your muscles growing before your very eyes..

CYCLEON Guest
    dude, DO NOT TAKE G -

Talking I hear ya on that one P

_SOLID

Thread Information