jus02 is offline Junior Member

Dont know what to do !

I have 10 weeks of prop and 6 weeks of Winny on hand right now along wit my pct (clomid and nolv), but i have alittle bit of a prob...I just applied to become a cop and i am takin the written exam in 2 1/2 months so i wanted to know when i take the drug test what are they going to test for or should i just wait? I have the itch real bad and i want to scratch it but i do not want to jeporadize my future...thanks alot guys

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    A crooked cop already!

Really, I don't know the answer to your question.

~SC~

Scrub is offline Member
    I'd say wait. Is it really worth the gamble.

Dozerd is offline Junior Member
    From what iv read here they test for rec. drugs not steroids . But they give you a polygraph and ask if you have used drug or steroids. There are plenty of guys in law enforcement that are members on this board that could tell you for sure.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

hot topic..

Normaly i wld say there is no way they wld test for roids, just the usual weed, coke, narcotics, etc (rec drugs). but with the whole baseball thing and roids being a hot button i wldn't take the chance.

Latin is offline Associate Member
    Why risk it bro?
    I were in the same situation though it wasnt for a coptest .. or well almost the same situation.. i already were on a cycle and got this offer from another great job!
    I was on Test enth / Deca which stays in the body alot longer than Prop/winny.
    Anyway i did the test anyway and got green!
    best of luck bro and dont risk it, everything has its time

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Testing for steroids requires an expensive test which state and city/county agencies just can't afford so they don't do it. I'm a correctional officer and get random piss-tests and have been tested while on any/all of the following:

deca
    omnadren
    dbol
    sustanon
    winstrol
    ephedra
    ph/ps
    clen /t3

Never came up positive once! The hard part is the psych/interview when they ask you if you've ever done sheeit. I can't remember the exact site(s) but I know there are several ways/tips/tricks posted online on how to keep your nerves calm during these type of interviews. Some these things are kind of extreme, like drinking a sheeitload of cough medicine. I'm sure you can google up some tricks. Luck.

batfink0 is offline Junior Member
    Unless your applying to be an RCMP, municiple police officers have had far worst secrets revealed in a lie detector test and have been hired. My brother said in his interview that he use to deal drugs...LOL...no problem...he was hired. Of course, I live in the murder capital of Canada..Edmonton. We need cops like it's going out of style!

Thread Information