Luke is offline Associate Member

Test or not to test?

Hey,
    Planning my second cycle.
    I'm wondering if I do fina or eq along with some clen or winnie, should I (and why?) include testosterone injections? (I'm worried about hair loss and impotence). My goals are: drop from ~20% to less than 15% body fat and gain about 20-30 lbs till end of July.

thx,

LetsRideTLR is offline Junior Member
    if youre worried about impotence, then you should definately add test to your cycle. test should be the base of every cycle, a motto which most members on the board will agree with. fina and/or eq will shut down your natural test levels and that in turn will shut down your libido. everyone will react differently, im just speaking from personal experience. you will not be able to drop bodyfat by just AS alone. cardio/diet will be the deciding factor. either you cut or bulk, cant do both. steriods are not a miracle drug.

Luke is offline Associate Member
    But theoretically if one doesn't take testosterone with Eq or Fina, then is the impotence only for the time of taking them? I.e. if one takes Clomid after, will the libido return?

Which testosterone though?

Shine is offline New Member
    If you don't run a test while on fina /eq the hottest stripper youv'e seen won't do anything for ya. Your gains will aslo be a lot better with a test. Test Prop at 100mg everday or you could probably get by at everyother day would be a good test to help on a cutter with Fina, Eq and winny.
    Considering your diet is right this should work well.
    Proviron by the way would help out with the libido if needed while on this cycle.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    JMO,if your worried about impotency one could add proviron to their cycle,JMO

Thread Information