dumbells101 is offline Senior Member

Clen cycle experience...?

My partner is starting his clenbuterol cycle for fat loss. How would you cycle it. 2 days on 2 off? With ECA? Pyramid? Feedback please.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    One of the mods would be better suited to answer this but most people I have spoken with have had great results with 2 weeks on 2 weeks off using an ECA during the off weeks. You may want to tell your buddy to consider stacking his clen with an AAS like primobolan , winstrol or EQ to maintain the lean body mass. Again, this info is second hand...I plan on a similar stack this winter after my fall bulking cycle.

Pete

Won't add any other gear...he's scared.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    As Pete Said 2 weeks Clen , 2 Weeks ECA.

Start with one Clen tab ED, tapering up to Max of 8, you have to find your own dosage, if that makes sense.

BA

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    No worries...it was just a thought. DB101 I'm curious, I've read a lot of your posts and you obviously know your stuff, has your partner exhausted all of his/her natural options? No flame intended here bro, I know this board is here to help educate people as to the proper administration of AAS and other related drugs (belive me...nobody appreciates that more than me) but I'm also a proponent of trying it naturally first. I belive that the results will be better if you first achieve everything you can naturally...maybe I'm wrong (god knows it wouldn't be the first time) it's just my opinion.

Pete

Thanks guys....anyone else do different?

Pete thanks for your input. That is encouraging to hear as I too am an advocate of a natural approach. Yeah he's been training, dieting, cardio for about 4 months and can't seem to get the fat off. He's a big guy 5'9-200 with 14 % bf. Hides it well. I've got him on an eca stack and he wants more. Enough said he does not have the clen and I'm not getting it for him. He WILL use it so I wnat to make sure he doesn't get hurt. Prob is he thinks I got to 6% overnight not over 15 years. Peace

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    When I cycle clen , I stay on clen until the weight stops coming off at a dosage I can handle, which is 5-6 tabs a day for 5 weeks straight. Then I ADD a little EC on top of it and usually lose a few more quick lbs. Then I go off the clen and stick to the EC for a couple weeks. This works quite well for me, as I never stop losing weight altogether until I am where I want to be.

I don't know why anyone would stop taking clen if they are still losing weight, and then switch to EC, which hits the same receptors. When you go back to clen, you will not be able to lower the dose anyway.

hey Juice, do you start at 4-5 or pyramid it. Any side effects when starting? Any probs when comming off?

Thread Information