Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    By the way...... Joe Dirt called..... he want his mullett back!!
    LOL...dang

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    He is obviously a genetic freak - not only his build but his cuts and his incredible flexibility. But I ahve a very hard time believing that that kid has never taken at least a smidgen of GH - if so, I feel for him because he is going to remain the worlds strrongest midget!!!

If he really hasnt taken anything, I cant really see how the working out is going to hurt him - I saw a show where a kid (6 yrs maybe??) was running long distance and left the adults in the dust (not speed but endurance - he just kept going and going and well, you get the idea) so it is possible that he is just that way - much like some people can do quantum physics in their head.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    im all for fitness and an active lifestyle...........but wtf?
    whatever happened to ridin your bike, and chasin the young girls, and sleepin over at a friends house? all the things a kid that age SHOULD be doin? this is some scary s**t if you ak me............there will be plenty of time in his young life for the weights, and the cardio.

peace bb79

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by barbells79
    im all for fitness and an active lifestyle...........but wtf?
    whatever happened to ridin your bike, and chasin the young girls, and sleepin over at a friends house? all the things a kid that age SHOULD be doin? this is some scary s**t if you ak me............there will be plenty of time in his young life for the weights, and the cardio.

peace bb79
    Barbells you said it best, WTF happened to just being a kid. Hey if he enjoys being fit and working out, fine, but the way the parents have tried to use this kid to gain money and fame, and then you can bet he is suffering at some level in his normal mental developement. It's a shame.

I can t really see what is different than any other child star (or model) whose parents make their life hell in order to acheive goals the child is only dimly aware of - look at olympians - dont bothere to tell me that those people have a life - from 3 yrs old they start doing gymnastics - tennis players, same thing - this is different of course if they are doping him.

cyc'
    i tend to agree with what youre sayin, but i feel the kid should have a life at least..........a kids life. maybe im off here.......but he aint no tennis player, and he sure as hell aint gonna be an olympian.

peace bb79

i dont think you are - but im saying al ot of people are in the same situation - basiaclly anyone that tries out for olympics, music, modeling at such a young age - I doubt I would ever choose that for my chinldren but I am saying that parents do that - and who is to say whether the kid would have chosen it for himself if he had the maturity to full y weigh the possibilities - while micheal jackson is one screwed up kid, many people would like to have had his opportunities

cyc'
    i tend to agree with what youre sayin, but i feel the kid should have a life at least..........a kids life. maybe im off here.......

peace bb79
    No you guys arent' off, both have legit points. BB79 he does need to be a kid, it's very important. Lets hope he does have some NORMAL home life.

Cycleon, if the parents are giving him gear, God forbid if the authorities ever find out, and if it causes him medical probelems in later life, he'll never forgive them and they won't be able to forgive themselves.

Let me ask a stupid question, if it's too young for a kid to start at 16 on AS, what if he is 9 or 10 and hasn't even hit puberty? Is there even more damage that could be done? Does anyone venture to guess what the sides could be for someone that young?

cyc
    point taken brother............

canes,
    im beginning to really like you bro. and i dont think we would have to guess on your question. that just spells disaster, plain and simple. he will never recover from it.

peace bb79
    Last edited by iron4life79; 04-10-2002 at 05:45 PM.

cyc
    point taken brother............

canes,
    im beginning to really like you bro. and i dont think we would have to guess on your question. that just spells disaster, plain and simple. he will never recover from it.

peace bb79
    Thanks BB79 . Its a shame I just hope they haven't geared him up. Lets pray they haven't

nyteen27 is offline Junior Member
    He was on howard stern and howard as amazed i couldnt believe it he has been eatting his fucking Winnies!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    you guys all beat me to the hair cut comment..what where the poor kids parents thinking..???????

xplicit is offline Member
    Hair is the least important thing when it comes to this kids problems

I dont know - that hair cut could qualify for child abuse

I think the reason they let it look that way tho is to cover up his too large head (GH use?) - too much like a "Conan the Midget"

Everyone at AR lets round up a few dollars and adopt lil herc.

thickmass is offline Member
    Whether or not the kid uses steroids , there are a few points to make.

1. He is not the first "child prodigy" to be taken away from society in general in order to take his talents as far as they can go. There are pianists, mathematicians, golf players (as was mentioned with Tiger Woods), etc. Quite often they spend all their non school time (assuming they are not home tutored) on practicing.

2. I am no dietician and dont claim to be, but when you read labels on low fat foods such as Skim Milk (0.1% fat) they are not recommended for children. Reason being that kids burn up a lot of energy and need a certain amount of fat in their diet and it must be natural fat from the food they eat, not frickin MCT oil and stuff. I am sure he is on some smartarse special diet and this is bad for him in terms of bone growth and stuff.

3. I also read years ago that weight training is unsuitable for kids his age because his bones and cartlieges are soft and the weights will mould them in the wrong way... part of the "stunted growth" theory. By the teen years a boy is starting to produce testosterone which causes the real growth spurt and puberty. You really need to wait until 12-13 generally before weight training.

As for the argument that he should be able to be a kid - geez.... what about all the kids whose parents move house all the time and are shunted from school to school? Or whose Dad is a CEO and is dragged around the world? Wheres the stable home life and playmates? Don't start a lynch mob just cause this kid spends his time at the gym and brushing his hair

In my opinion the whole thing is sick, he's a side show exhibit, and I feel sick to my stomach when I read stuff about him.

'nuff said.

A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member

my cents

Originally posted by jammergsxr
    Damn guys,maybe the kid is naturally gifted!If he likes what he's doing more power to him.I really doubt any gear is involved,you can bet child welfare is all over it!!If the kid is on supplements I'm willing to bet there is a DR. behind him making sure everythings cool!You know for a bunch of guys using gear I'd figure on more support.What I see is a major athlete that is going to set new standards and records.Maybe he is a little slow or has a speech prob. I know alot of kids who do and grow out of it,at least this kids got a chance at some serious cash instead of flipping burgers.When he's 16,6'6 and a wall of muscle,no ones gonna call him stupid or make fun of the way he talks.
    I gotta agree on this one..give the kid a break we dont know weither or not the kid is being put on the spot...I totally see a kid gettin riped just cuase there hgh is so high!

metzger66 is offline Associate Member

poor kid I agree with the Child Abuse thing!!

metzger66

A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member
    Yah it is bs I know a kid who took test when he was 13 and he grew another 3 inches....but that is not make it any better that he ever did them!! He does have some growth defects from doing it that young

jammergsxr is offline Member
    I dont know,but as for a kid being a kid one thing I know is kids adapt to thier environment better than anybody and if this is what he has known all his life this to him is being a kid.If he is at college levels than he may not be able to relate well with other children being thats he is so far advanced.If I had a child that had a REAL passion for this sport,showed a gifted talent for it,I as a parent would stand behind him every step of the way!I think this kid rocks and I dont think we've seen a fraction of what he's going to achieve.

I think the question is
    does the kid really like whats he doing or
    is he getting pushed into it so he can make
    a profit for his family.

Originally posted by xplicit
    I think the question is
    does the kid really like whats he doing or
    is he getting pushed into it so he can make
    a profit for his family.
    Exactly - the question is..... Its hard to really tell

Also it can go deeper in a sense is he doing it to make his father and mother proud of him and happy. He may pretend to like it but only casue his parents are happy hes doing which is a great thing by the kid but not fair for a child so young to scarfice his happiness for his parents especailly when it should be the other way around (parents should scarfice themselves for his happiness and that may mean to let him do things he wants not what htey want)
    A little ramblin right there but i hope u get my point

hartyman is offline Junior Member
    sdfdf
    Last edited by hartyman; 12-31-2011 at 08:15 AM.

The arguement that i have is not that they want him to work out and be healthy, we dont know for sure thats the main reason. I thnk the parents haev him working out and doing all this stuff so they can make money off him, If money wasnt the object would this kid be as into it as it seems he is? It doesnt have to be apprent if hes happy with it my friends cousins son, the kid hates playing golf his dad got him into it a few years back and jsut recentily the child admiteed that he really doesnt like it and rather play baseball. The kid is taking supplements i know that for a fact come on 8 years old already using supplements what makes you think he wont be taking other stuff in years to come.

The thing is we dont know if he really likes doing what he does and

We dotn know if hte parents got him into it cause they can make money or if they really do want him to be healthy

Ray
    Ray is offline Junior Member
    you guys just need to calm down about this kid and his family. He is a genetic freak that probably doesnt have a myostatin gene. Everybody is just jealous of this kid and he doesnt deserve to be bashed on. According to MuscleMag he started because one day his parents had to go to the gym and there werent anyone to care for him when they were gone so they brought him with them. He picked up a weight and fell in love with weightlifting. There is nothing wrong with that. When you first picked up a video game when you were younger did you play it cause it was fun and continued to play it cause you were winning? Of course. He thinks weightlifing is fun and he is not going to stop if he keeps getting all of this attention because to him its like winning

jammergsxr is offline Member
    I agree with RAY!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information