Thread: spooked

xusmc67 is offline New Member

spooked

Should I be afraid to use me real name when sending money Via Western Union To an overseas source.

The basterds tryed to ID me just minutes ago.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Don't use your real name. Hey don't send money overseas, cause chances are customs will confiscate it! Be safe..go domestic.

xusmc67 is offline New Member

I don't think so.

I have had very good luck overseas. In fact the only time I have been scammed was a domestic source.

Customs is checking most every package that comes in since the 11th. If it gets confiscated you're out $$. Either way don't use your name on anything that can link you to a class three controlled substance. That is a felony Bro.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I wouldn't order from overseas right now were I you. There was a lot of attention directed that way before Sept. 11th, and now...well, who can say really. Anyway, I've always used my real name in mail orders.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Customs never questioned the validity of the name "Astroboy"? Sorry Nathan...couldn't resist. I suppose I'm setting myself up for a verbal barrage. Oh well, at least I haven't pissed off Cycleon........yet

Pete

I would use my name but purposely mispell it in case the postal inspector came a callin. I could then deny it since I know where it's from.

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    From what I've heard from other overseas medication discussion groups, there was a delay and no one was getting any packages until just late last week. Now I keep hearing reports from just about everyone on those boards that were ready to give up - they have been arriving.

Your_Moms_Kneepads is offline New Member
    Originally posted by dumbells101
    Customs is checking most every package that comes in since the 11th. If it gets confiscated you're out $$. Either way don't use your name on anything that can link you to a class three controlled substance. That is a felony Bro.

Amps and vials are going to be scrutinized heavily b/c of what they look like via xray-i.e. ampules look like "bullets" to the untrained eye . I can say that alot of stuff is getting thru and hopefully will continue to do so.

Your_Moms_Kneepads is offline New Member

Re: spooked

Originally posted by xusmc67
    Should I be afraid to use me real name when sending money Via Western Union To an overseas source.

The basterds tryed to ID me just minutes ago.

If you are sending less than $900.00 then politely tell them you are going to go to another place to do your transactions.
    OOOPS I was thinking W/U had the same policy as Moneygram but I think it is a bit different. If they say ID for $700 or more then send $699.99 and send it as many times or places as necessary.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    good idea. but i agree, i wouldn't use my real name if i could avoid it

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i dont get this at all bros...............its not against the law to send money, so whats the problem? why use a fake name, and possibly hurt your sources chances of pickin the funds up? i have used western union on numerous occasions and they have even called me to verify that i was the one who sent the money.

no flames intended, but i dont understand the fake name thing.......

peace bb79

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

wait a minute

i'm w/ you BARBELLS, if you are sending it western union then you need a password, right?if you need a passowrd that would mean you have had some contact w/ him ,right?if you have had some contact w/ him why can't you just have him send your order under a different name if it helps you sleep at night??or am i just an idiot?DON'T ANY OF YOU BASTARDS ANSWER THAT LAST QUESTION!!!!HAHAHAHAHA

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    It is not against the law to send money and if you are questioned its for a brother nephew friend aunt or even the dog it makes no difference and I would use your real name after all you won,t be recieving anything just sending and that proves nothing?

Am I an idiot or is it PBNYC? - LOL

Thread Information