Thread: gyno or fat?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

gyno or fat?

ok i have NO itching soreness or sensitivty on my nipps they are fine. But looking at them they kinda look puffier then normal. I always had i guess puffy nipps since my teens but it looks a little worse now. But the reason im saying fat is because say when i get out of the shower or im cold and the skin is tight it looks perfectly normal no puffyness. So i figured the gyno look would be there all the time even when nips are hard. So if its fat use yohibeburn (sp) or something else or should i start nolva? I'm confused on what to do so thanks for any help
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Yohimburn should work great on that if its soft fat tissue. I know what your talking about. Been there done that.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    thanks i figured that yohimburn would wor kif its fat. But maybe im just paraniod it might be gyno. I dont know if no other symptoms besides the look could it be still be gyno. Or would i deffinitly have some soreness?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    i have the same problem. my nips are a little puffier than normal. no other gyno symptoms, no soreness, no hard lump or sensitivity. when my nips are hard the looseness around them tightens and they look normal. i'm paranoid as hell, so i'm going to the doc monday. if he says its not gyno, i'm gonna try the yohimburn. i'll keep posted for the results, also if anyone else has this problem please post and tell us what to do!

sparky24 is offline Junior Member
    i have the same problem but i don't know what to do!

doesn't it suck. if i wear tight shirts, you see a little puff where my nipple is. also when i go to the beach, i look pretty good except for my DAMN NIPPLES.

A few months a go i started taking andro and my nips puffed a little bit on that, so i stopped taking it. now they are puffy as hell (in my mind). i'm going to the doc monday, hopefully he tells me its just water retention or something other than GYNO.

Thread Information