FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Adding Ref B to extended cycle

Whats up my fellow Iron Brothers. Hope all is well with everyone in life and lifting. A quick and probably dumb question. As some of you know I've been on an extended cycle of Test(400mg) for five months, and recently EQ(300mg) for 1.5 months. Gains have been real good. 30lbs bodyweight and 100lbs on bench. Just wondering about throwing in some Ref B for 4-6 weeks while staying on the Test and EQ. Thought this might give my an extra boost. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

superbeast is offline Member
    You still trying to kill yourself?

Thumbs up

Originally posted by superbeast
    You still trying to kill yourself?

SB, I'm still trying but no luck yet. I'm like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. I keep waking up to "I've got you Babe" every morning.

Got to bump this Bro's. I know this is very unconventional, but would appreciate any feedback. The Ref would be 1cc day, so around 30-40mg Dbol day. Thanks.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know bro I think some time off for your receptors to clean would be the best thing for you. Don't kill yourself before you get back to Cali. I'd hate to have to console all the supermodels. I'd endure it just for you though bro.

BTW I hope your taking something to keep the nads going. They've been down a long time bro. Gotta keep those boys working for the chicks

quasar is offline Associate Member
    what does ref-b do?

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by quasar
    what does ref-b do?
    it's liquid dbols....you shoot it in your mouth...personally never tried it but i heard it tastes like horse shit blended with rotten milk and mayo.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    Sorry i havent gotten back to you in awhile.I was wondering how your extended cycle was going. i think the ref-b is an excellent idea.,and will be like a bomb when it hits your system.This should put you closer to your goals.Before i wasnt as worried about extended cycles but now i am. Not in terms of the testicular axis but the endocrine system being permanentaly suppressed.
    peace to you frank

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    eradikate, Its not that bad bro. I kinda crave it sometimes

Frank, how long has it been now bro? I'd hate to be you when you get off. But at least your gonna be one big strong mofo by then.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    well bro, unless you compete i dont recomend a 6 month cycle. but since you are on it already..... the dbol wont hurt at this point. but, if i where you i would give it all a rest.

at least get some hcg frank.

Thumbs up Ref B

Ron, Whitebrowe, and BigKev,

Thanks Bro's for your helpful feedback. Ron, hope all is well in So Cal. I noticed on a thread you were taking Ref B also. Hope it worked well. I proved the other night I'm still able to take care of the supermodels, even though I'm still in Arkansas right now. It has been almost six months. Thats a long cycle. I've been tapering down the dose of Test and EQ though. Whitebrowe, good to hear from you brother. Thanks for letting me know the Ref B should be effective, even at this point. Wasn't sure about that. I like to hear stuff like "it should hit your system like a bomb" Keep in touch bro, I'll keep in touch also on how this is going. Bigkev, always good to hear from you my brother, I need to get the HCG , no doubt. I've got it on deck when the time comes, as well as clomid. My mistake on this cycle was starting to early. We are one month into softball season and I've been on for almost six months. I should have started two months ago so I'd be on for six months total. Softball is going to end sometime in August. I had my Acl repaired last summer and I think I started the AS to early to speed up getting over my injury. At the minimum I should have broken this up into two cycles instead of one long one. Now I'm afraid to go off right in the middle of the season. I just hope I don't crash to hard and that I learned from my mistake for next summer. I'd hate to go back to L.A in August and lose all my gains. Hopefully, by tapering off the Test and EQ, the Ref will only run for 4-6 weeks, the crash won't be to bad with the HCG and clomid. I guess we'll see how it goes. Thanks my Iron brothers. I really appreciate the feedback. It was good to hear from you all. Take care and Be Safe.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    You can cycle dbol anytime during a cycle. People are so used to doing it at the beginning, that they seem to think it is foreign to do it any other time.

Definitely get some HCG , bro.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by XBiker
    You can cycle dbol anytime during a cycle. People are so used to doing it at the beginning, that they seem to think it is foreign to do it any other time.

Definitely get some HCG, bro.
    XBiker, thanks brother. Good to hear from you. Hope all is well in life and lifting. The HCG is a sure thing now. I appreciate the helpful feedback.

Thread Information