Maxima is offline Junior Member

Trans Test, Prop, Win, Deca, EQ for a cutting cycle?

Stats:
    18inch arms
    12% BF
    Cycle Exprience - around one a year for the past 3 years

I am wanting to take the last little bit of bodyfat off with a cycle. The last one was a year ago. Here is what I have available. Trans Dermal Test (unlimited supply), 10ml of 100mg Test Propionate , 40ml of Winny 50mg, 10ml of Deca 300mg, unlimited Clomid and pending would be Equipoise and another bottle of Propionate. Is there any way to get around not getting another bottle of propionate (not sure it will be available), like start out with the trans for a couple of weeks then hit the propionate.

If I worked with what I had it would look somthing like this.

Week 1 - Test Prop 150mg 300mg Deca 250mg Winny
    Week 2 - Test Prop 150mg 300mg Deca 250mg Winny
    Week 3 - Test Prop 150mg 300mg Deca 250mg Winny
    Week 4 - Test Prop 150mg 300mg Deca 250mg Winny
    Week 5 - Test Prop 150mg 300mg Deca 250mg Winny
    Week 6 - Test Prop 150mg 300mg Deca 250mg Winny
    Week 7 - Test Prop 100mg 300mg Deca 250mg Winny
    Week 8 - 250 mg Winny
    Week 9 - Start PCT Clomid

Now the questions. Should I wait for another bottle of Propionate (ideally I would like to be at about 300mg a week) or could I mix in the trans dermal somewhere. I want to gain as little water weight as possible, and lose bodyfat (diet and cardio are spot on.) Now I know that Deca would go against this but I love the way Deca keeps my joints feeling so that I can focus on heavier weights, would you think I am taking too much deca for my goal? Should I wait for the Equipoise (which may not come) is it that effective when mixed with prop and winny.

Any help is appreciated.

Weeks 1-10 transdermal test 100mg a day (guessing that about 50-80% would be absorbed would be about 350-500mg a week.)

Weeks 1-10 Deca 300mg/wk (for joint health)

Weeks 7-12 Winny 100mg EOD

Weeks 9-12 test prop 100mg EOD

Week 13 start PCT

If I can get EQ run it right along with the deca, 300 mgs a week?

Any thoughts?

It looks like I will have the ability to add 10ml of 100mg (making a total of 20ml) of prop to the mix. Should I even bother with the transdermal test? I am skeptical of it's effectivness.

Opey is offline Associate Member
    i would use eq instead of deca . it will give you the same joint sparing attributes, and it will also get you vascular as all hell. not sure about the transdermal test, never used it myself.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Gear is the lest of your worrys, cardio and diet is what's going to get it off.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Gear is the lest of your worrys, cardio and diet is what's going to get it off.

JohnnyB
    Thanks for the replies. Cardio and diet are spot on, I am just wanting a little more hardness out of this stack and while dieting and doing cardio I don't want to lose size. I have a 10ml 300mg bottle of Deca that I am wanting to use up since it is from last year. What I was thinking was to go ahead with the cycle that I have listed above. This should give me some size and help me maintain muscles mass while dieting/cardio. Then 3 months after the end of that cycle use the test/equipoise and get some more winstrol to really etch out the detail after I have lost a little more body fat.

I plan on starting the above listed cycle on Monday unless anyone has any advice. I'll do a search about the recommended amounts for the second cycle (test prop/EQ/winny) but if anyone would like to chime in as to their recommendations on that cycle all responses are appreciated.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe one of the vets could correct me if i am wrong but you dont want to run EQ with deca . they counter each other from what i have been told.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    maybe one of the vets could correct me if i am wrong but you dont want to run EQ with deca. they counter each other from what i have been told.

I am going to do this cycle

Weeks 1-10 transdermal test 100mg a day (guessing that about 50-80% would be absorbed would be about 350-500mg a week.)

Weeks 1-10 Deca 300mg/wk (for joint health)

Weeks 7-12 Winny 100mg EOD

Weeks 9-12 test prop 100mg EOD

Week 13 start PCT

Then 13 weeks after I am done run another one using test prop, EQ and winny.

Thread Information