Anabolik is offline Associate Member

Femara (letrozole) dosages

What would be an effective dosage of femara for a 400mg deca /500mg test/35mg dbol cycle for a 190lb athlete? If I understand correctly taking femara eliminates the need for arimidex and also prevents gyno. So I will only need nolva post-cycle in case estrogen rebounds?

I saw someone mention 1.25mg eod. Also I hope femara works out cheaper than liquidex.

Thanks

NightOp is offline Member
    from what i understand 2.5mg of femara = 1mg of arimidex .

I know that doesnt answer your question about how much to use, but maybe you can use that to get an idea.... If it was me I'd run it through post cycle (at a lower dose prolly).

Dizzy is offline Banned
    i agree with nightop on the doses. 2.5mg of femara = 1mg of arimidex . i was recomended to run femara at 1.25mg eod througt my cycle and even through clomid therapy. the thing that turned me on most about this advice was that it would help reduce post cycle crash. it will also fight water retention, gyno, and it supposedly increases igf-1 levels where arimidex reduces them.

PunkRawk is offline Member
    there is another suppliment out called AROMASIN (exemestane) Tablets

AROMASIN Tablets for oral administration contain 25 mg of exemestane, an irreversible, steroidal aromatase inactivator. Exemestane is chemically described as 6-methylenandrosta-1,4-diene-3, 17-dione. Its molecular formula is C20H24O2.

look into it....

Thread Information