D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

Will i get to Bloated,Puffy......

I will be using arimidex /l-dex but was wondering will i still get bloated that u can notice it in my face, or my stomach is gonna blow up.........reason i ask is i am gonna start 1st half of my cycle Alone (NO PARENTS) than they come back in july so obviously my parents are gonna be like WTF u were so lean and now your "FAT" again?? blah blah will AS make it a big notice that your on gear?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    What does your cycle look like and how much arimidex are you taking per day?

week1-10 test 400mg
    week1-10 eq 400mg
    week1-4 20 or 25mg dbol

Liquidex/arimidex at .50mg E0D

You shouldn't get too bloated from that cycle, especially with the arimidex ...Sounds like you'll be done with the dbol before your parents get back, so you only have to worry about the test...They might suspect something is up anyways since this is your first cycle you will probably be 15lbs heavier by the time they get back even if it isn't too much bloat...

yah thats okay as long as i dont look to heavy,my dad knows i am a heavy eater when im in the south,but mom 100% knows that im juicing i talked to her about it

Originally posted by D00fy
    yah thats okay as long as i dont look to heavy,my dad knows i am a heavy eater when im in the south,but mom 100% knows that im juicing i talked to her about it
    Good luck bro...I've been there, done that...I was in college when I did my first cycle...I had only been on for about 3 weeks when my dad first saw me and i got a "what the fuck are you on?"...Parents aren't stupid and adding 15lbs to your 180lb frame (or whatever it is) is gonna make a very noticable difference...

dang:0 ,i hope it goes well i think my dad is pretty believable at thinking its food,he knows i get real swelled up from food......but mom she cool she will keep quiet haah

G-S Guest
    You're too young.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    shit, anytime i truely did steroids was in the winter with big baggy clothes, now its almost t-shirt weather (for me that is) and Im planning a summer cycle!!

my folks will hang me out to dry!! good thing Im moving to Toronto in late july for school!!

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    you'll have lots of luck with that cycle, I am...So far (3.5weeks in) I have noticed HUGE pumps. When I leave the gym my arms completely fill out my t-shirt and biceps are so swole on arm days that i can't even come close to reaching my right shoulder with my right hand, just won't happen. I get tons of looks walking back through campus after a workout, especially chest days, my chest goes up atleast a few inches! I help a pencil under one of my pecs the other day to see if I could, and I'm only 8.5% bf, so its not man boobies holding that pencil up!

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    forgot to tell you, i'm using 35ed of the dbol , and spacing it out really well so that may be where some of the pumps are coming from, eq hasn't kicked in yet

sweet ,keep us posted im stick to 25mg gotta be safe on the body

Thread Information