cbonez416 is offline New Member

Post How much is in an amp

I am new at all this and I think i read ever post in this site. I have my source and cant wait to start. I hate getting ripped off. Even if it is one amp. So my question is. How many mg is in an amp? I know this will help me out with my plaining. I want to do either deca and winny or Deca and EQ. So i think plaining my amps out will help in the long run

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Welcome to the board.
    It depends on what kind of AS is in the amp.
    Everything is different. Zambons (Winny) would be 50mgs per 1 ml. Sus would be 250mgs per 1 ml etc....
    Stick around awhile and plan your cycle out before you jump into anything. Use the seach button & Read.
    GoodLuck

M

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    your kidding right? 1ml = 1cc

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    run test deca and dbol then

nymattyk is offline Member
    welcome to the board. i think you have to do a little more research before you consider starting a cycle. it looks like your goals are to cut, what are your stats, experience etc. im sure you can come up with something better than the 2 cycles you mentioned. and an amp ranges from steroid to steroid so there is no way to tell you how many mg are in each amp. best way is to look at a picture or at the actual amp

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Okay bud, if you are asking a question like this, you need to do some research before you start your cycle.
    Secondly to help you out and to help you understand the way gear is I will answer the best way I can.
    Every gear has a different Mg dosage. For example let's take TT's 300mg deca .
    That means that 1 cc of deca from the vial/amp will be 300mg (in theory), there is a such thing as underdosing but for simplicity reason, I will not talk about that).
    If you buy Sustanon amps for example, they come with 1cc of 250mg.
    winny usually is in 50mg amps or you can buy winny in 10ml vials.
    winny almost always comes in 50mg, no matter what form you buy it in the injectable type. Pill wise that is different.
    In closing if your supplier has Winstrol 50mg amps or vials then 1 cc equals 50mg. Deca 300 or 250 same thing.
    Understand?
    Now do your homework and search around before starting your cycle find out the pros and cons of differnt type of gear before you start. We wouldn't want to hear of you hurting yourself or getting gyno or something from not knowing what you were doing.
    No flame bud, just my opinion and concern.

nickjr73 is offline 1,000th Member
    nice break down bro!

cbonez416 is offline New Member

Thumbs up THANXS GUYS

Even though I got flamed alittle, Thanks to everyone how answer me. I will be reading more before doing anything.
    peace

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Re: THANXS GUYS

Originally posted by cbonez416
    Even though I got flamed alittle, Thanks to everyone how answer me. I will be reading more before doing anything.
    peace
    No bud, we are just looking out for you, no flame intended. THere are no stupid Questions... except the ole, "Can you drink winny" question..
    Hang in there my friend. It sounded like I was flaming you but it was not intended that way. Sorry if you took it that way. We are here to help, and I hope that we have helped you understand the answer to your question???

jammergsxr is offline Member

WHAT????

YOU CAN DRINK WINNIE?

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Let's see if I can make this real simple:

Amp (ampule) a container for storing liquids.

Amps come in various sizes and store different volumes of liquid. The liquid is typically measured in milliliters (mL). As G-PIG pointed out 1ml = 1CC (Cubic Centimeter).

Drugs are disolved in liquid for injection, thus you will see the concentration written on the bottle such as "100mg/mL." That means that 100mg of a drug was disolved in 1 mL of some solution.

So how much of a drug is in an amp?

mg/mL X mL/amp = mg/amp

The question itself begs the comment: do a lot more research before you decide to do juice, Bro! It's not a flame--just advice. Take some time, read the posts here, get to know some people and keep asking questions. Better to take a step well prepared with knowledge than to go off half-cocked. It could be dangerous juicing if you have no idea how to calculate dosages and don't know enough about the chemicals you are working with.

That said, welcome aboard! Remember, there are no stupid questions. Sometimes we will read a bit more into your question and give some additional info that you might not have asked, but that's just 'cuz the people here care!

Good luck!

Thread Information