i'm rick james is offline Junior Member

will you please answer my post !!!!!!!!

my bp was great (130/82) before i took dbol i was 4 weeks into my cycle then all of sudden my pressure starts to go crazy in the start of the 5th week
    my doc is cool he knows i am taking gear he even gave me bp meds to keep it under control but before my cycle my bp was under control just from lifting. this fvckin dbol got my bp all fvcked up now i need to know what besides anavar will not fvck with my bp i think it was the water that dbol holds on you

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Wouldn't your doctor be able to tell you what's up and how to control this being that he knows of your AAS use?

~SC~

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    what else are you on? Its common for bp to get elevated during a cycle, it should subside when you go off. Drink more water, do more cardio and watch sodium intake. Hawthorn berry extract can help with your bp too

firstinmia is offline Associate Member
    OFf gear mines is @ 120 over 70 ...on gear anywere from 80 to 90 over 140 to 150

He-man is offline Junior Member
    I think your blood pressure was already a little high before cycle.

before my cycle my bp was a study 130/80 now before i started working out it was high but as soon as i started working out it started to lower it's self. i have bp meds but my pressure was doing so good that i didn't have to take it any more hell the doc said that it was so good that i didn't have to take it any more its just this last week of my cycle of dbol that my pressure started to act up i can't stop juicing so i need to know what other's are there besides anavar that does not i mean does not keep water on you or raise your bp

Aboot is offline Banned
    Test prop will not contribute to bloat much, winny, eq isn't too bad. But honestly, it varies from individual to individual. You will have to experiment and see what works. But d-bol is definitely a killer on bp for most.

let me ask this if i start back to taking my bp meds on the regular will i be able to take a test or a sus with anavar

Aboot is offline Banned
    As far as I know, steroid use won't affect bp meds. So the answer is yes. But I'm obviously not a doctor.

Logan13 is offline Banned

done

What's done is done, but next time research the drug you are shooting in your body. If you had high bp at any time(been on meds for it before), IMO don't use dbol . It's like saying "been on winny for 3 weeks and the bald spot on top of my head is getting alot bigger, does winny contribute to hairloss?"

Thread Information