newbrew is offline Senior Member

Proper dosage for Masterone? Profile?

Just read the profile for Masterone and I dont think its any of the profiles that have been updated? Where could I get some up to date information regarding proper dosages, injection frequency, and length of cycle. I would be running this with 400-500mg/week of Test P.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    you mean masteron ?? i hope you have very very low bodyfat if you plan on running it to get anything from it

You read MY profile for masteron in the profiles forum and didn't see the part where it said "reccomended dose"?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    you mean masteron?? i hope you have very very low bodyfat if you plan on running it to get anything from it
    Actually I dont. It's low, but not competitor low. I am right at 12% I would say. Havent done an official test.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    You read MY profile for masteron in the profiles forum and didn't see the part where it said "reccomended dose"?

Ah, not sure how I skipped over that forum. Odd, Ive never even noticed it before.

Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    Actually I dont. It's low, but not competitor low. I am right at 12% I would say. Havent done an official test.

you do know that its more of a competition drug for hardening the muscles don't you.....IMO 12% isnt that low enough......what results are you trying to acheive from taking this???

Nice read. Thanks.

From the article, it seems it may have similar hairloss effects when compared to Winstrol ?

Nice read. Thanks.

From the article, it seems it may have similar hairloss effects when compared to Winstrol?

it is a derivative of DHT

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    you do know that its more of a competition drug for hardening the muscles don't you.....IMO 12% isnt that low enough......what results are you trying to acheive from taking this???

I would like to maintain my current body weight (185 pounds) but cut bodyfat. ending up around 9% or so at 185-190 is my ultimate goal.

I am just looking for something to stack with my cutting cycle of Test P @ 12 weeks.
    Last edited by newbrew; 04-23-2005 at 05:35 PM.

Logan13 is offline Banned

eq

I would like to maintain my current body weight (185 pounds) but cut bodyfat. ending up around 9% or so at 185-190 is my ultimate goal.

I am just looking for something to stack with my cutting cycle of Test P @ 12 weeks.
    IMO,
    go with the EQ. I am running EQ 150mg EOD now with my Test prop. Earlier this week I had BF tested again. I have dropped 3% BF(now between 7-8) and gained 8-9lbs. I am in my 5th week, and must attribute most so far to the prop, diet, and the exercise....but I can just recently feel the EQ. I feel alot "harder".

Thread Information