WaldoUFC31 is offline New Member

Sustanon/D-Bol in Cancun, Mexico - Need some information

Hey everybody,

I've been following this board for about a year, I've got tons of great information here that has really helped me out a lot. I'm getting ready to begin my 2nd cycle, which will consist of Sust. 250 at 500 mg/wk and D-Bol at 25 mg/day for 4 weeks with Nolvadex at mg/day and Clomid for PCT, but sourcing the stuff around here is very hard. I'm going down to Cancun in a few weeks and plan on finding the stuff while I'm down there. I've done a lot of searching on the boards, but can't find any hardcore information as to how much a 10ML vial of Sust 250 and 200 D-Bol tabs would cost at the Cancun Wal-Mart. Are 10 ML vials available there or will I have to buy it in Ampules?Also, what should I ask for when I go in there so they'll know what I am talking about? Or, if anyone has any helpful "tips" about sourcing things in Cancun that would be great, feel free to PM me if need be.

Brandon

esone is offline Associate Member
    Just Came Back From There Pm Me.

Quote Originally Posted by esone
    Just Came Back From There Pm Me.
    My PM's aren't working. Whenever I try to send one it says I don't have permission to access the feature. Is it just mine, or are PM's down or something?

Dropped you a line via email since PM's aren't working.

Bump to the top for some more info. Email me instead of PM if you need to because my PM's aren't working.

Bump for more info.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I've been to Cancun a few times and of course checked out the local pharmacias. I've never seen dbol there. Sust is everywhere, usually redijects. Buying gear in MX is typically not a problem. Its getting it into the US that's the problem.

Can you remember what kind of prices you were seeing on the Sust? Hopefully I can find some in vials, I'm not really looking for any redi-jects.

No, I can't remember any prices.

Give them a call. Cancun Wal Mart. I've never seen a wal mart in Cancun, but if you say its there, then maybe its there. Maybe its new. In any event, I've called MX pharmacies to get prices on QV anavar . I tried to convince the guys to mail it to the US but they said that's "illegal". Whatever that means!

Scrub is offline Member
    I don't know about the prices in Cancun, but when I went to Mexico all I could find Sostenon in were redijects and they ran for about $15 a piece. Some places wanted as much as $22 a piece for them!

Several people have told me it's there, that's actually not a bad idea at all about calling them. Time to do some reasearch and find the number for Cancun's neighborhood low price place......

Quote Originally Posted by Scrub
    I don't know about the prices in Cancun, but when I went to Mexico all I could find Sostenon in were redijects and they ran for about $15 a piece. Some places wanted as much as $22 a piece for them!
    That's pretty **** high, hopefully I'll have better luck. I would settle for some Test E and Deca if I can't find Sust and DBols in the right quantity/price while I'm down there.

msm15 is offline New Member
    Hey man i just went to cancun in march. Saw stuff everywhere. A lot of places won't have it setting out but me and a buddy of mine evidentally look like we do the juice. So they would call us close and ask us if we wanted any. I wanted to pretty bad, just didn't know what to do as far as bringing it back to the US. Customs checked out my excedrin pills for my hangovers haha. They didn't open the bottle just shook it and asked if there was only excedrin in there. Good luck with it.

Thread Information