BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member

First Cycle-Three Weeks In-Injection Questions

Hi Guys,

OK just did my week 3 injection of 200mg Test/200mg Deca . Last week I injected into my quad after not feeling my first week Glute injection was effective.

Well, after last week's Quad injection, IT WAS REALLY BAD. My whole leg ached for 3 days. I wasn't even really able to walk the day after. So this week I went back to my Glutes. 2 injections, one in each cheek. No soreness in the left cheek, but the right cheek is a little sore and there is a small lump...am I going to haave an abcess?? I'm just afraid Im wasting these injections.

Anway, feeling good into the 3rd week, not seeing much bulk gain, but I am up about 6lbs...guess It's just not showing on my frame.

Thought and flames welcome....

Abcess Ass

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    deca and test should be kicking in about 4 weeks also. Give it 2 more weeks and see what happens. what are you stats?

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    i agree with eradikate, give it a couple of weeks. Next cycle add d-dol for the first 4weeks as a kick starter.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Bro when using Test your injection area is going to hurt. There's really no way around it. The fact that your mixing the deca with the test will lessen the pain, but the sore ass's and legs just goes w/ the teritory. Test takes about 4 weeks to start really working, it doesn't start working overnight, so just be patient.
    Make sure your going all the way in when u inject. If your using a 1 inch pin and you have higher body fat then switch to a 1.5 inch and make sure u go all the way in. Don't worry bout breaking a needle off in your ass cuz that doesn't happen......
    Just make sure your cals are around 5000 a day, protein 200-300 a day, and the gains will come...
    GoodLuck,

M

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member

Thanks

Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback. This week I did 2cc' of Test into the right glute and 2cc's of Dec into the left. The right side where I did the Test is the one that is sore...so I guess that is what makes sense from what you guys are saying.

I hope to start seeing some real gains this week and next.

I do have another dumb question, I was planning this to be an 8 week cycle, but after looking at my vials today, it seems like I will be short. I planned this out carefully, but it looks like I was cheated in them.

What will happen if I run short?

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member

Re: Thanks

Originally posted by BiggerBri2002
    Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback. This week I did 2cc' of Test into the right glute and 2cc's of Dec into the left. The right side where I did the Test is the one that is sore...so I guess that is what makes sense from what you guys are saying.

I hope to start seeing some real gains this week and next.

I do have another dumb question, I was planning this to be an 8 week cycle, but after looking at my vials today, it seems like I will be short. I planned this out carefully, but it looks like I was cheated in them.

What will happen if I run short?
    bro,

mix 1cc deca and 1cc test in the same shot, that will help on the soreness. You need to try to get enough gear to last 10 wks. It will take 4 wks to get started.

quasar is offline Associate Member
    look at this link for why you think your vials are underfilled
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...&threadid=1273

Thread Information