sexkitten is offline Female Member

Please help-starting 1st cycle soon

I need so help from some experienced steroid users. I bought andriol , down in mexico, thinking it was anadrol . It is in 40 mg red capsules that say DV3. I have quite a few questions about andriol (testosterone undecanoate): how effective is it, what dosage should I take, should I not take it, should I use something else, and how long should I take it. Also has anyone had side effects while on it? I read that it dosen't harm your liver, or shrink your testicles, is that true?

I have also been advised by a friend, to use anadrol 50, if I do use steroids . I also want to know if a stack with Dianabol , Deca -Durabolin , and Anadrol 50 would be very harmful? Please give me a recommendation on a good stack, and what side effects you encountered. Also what loses happened after you stopped. Any help would be greatly appreciated, especially on andriol.

[email protected]

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    andriol is garbage. you would need 10 a day to see even minimal results.

and the stack you outlined is not advisable. do some research here on the board bro. figure out (after reading and research) what it is you want to do, then post it and we will help you with the fine tuning.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    oh yea, welcome to the board bro!

steel10 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the board. Since this is your first cycle and you are new to the board, I HIGHLY reccomend doing searches and reading over as many past posts as possible. Simply go to the search function and type in the key words of whatever initial/basic questions you have and you will see more info and learn more than you could believe. For example, do a search for something like "ideal first cycle" or d-bol, deca , etc. You will learn a ton. Then, when you have gained this base knowledge and have some more specific questions regarding your first cycle, or a paticular product, I am sure you will receive all the help you are looking for here. Anyway, I am rather new to the board myself and the advise I am giving you has been incredibly helpful for me. Good luck, bro.

Thread Information