jersey juice is offline Member

Thinking about this for a cycle

OK, this is what I'm thinking about. I am finding out more and more that my prostate is VERY sensitive to testosterone , so KEEPING THIS IN MIND, I don't want to run test for more than 6 weeks. I'm thinking weeks 1-4 Anadrol @ 50mg ed, 1-10 EQ at 600mg week, weeks 5-10 test prop @ 100mg ed, figuring that the a-bombs will kick start the cycle and by the time I hit the prop the EQ should be in full swing and I'll get the best results instead of using the prop...any suggestions?

What, do I smell or somethin?? C'mon guys

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro it looks good ,its planned ot good too.id stick with the prop.suggestion ,run the prop two weeks past the last shot of eq and start clomid the week after,it will help u keep your gains.(7-12)the prop.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    hmm.. if your prostate is having problems with test you probably shouldn't be using any AS for any length of time period. prostate cancer is a bitch and it can happen to you

There's no prostate history in my family AT ALL and my doc says I'm fine, I just get weary with it. After 10 weeks I feel like I'm doing heavy military presses on a narrow seat, that's the kind of discomfort I feel, but I trust my doc and it goes away immediately when I stop injections and before the drugs are out of my system, kinda weird. BTW I like Big N's suggestion running it 2 weeks past the last EQ shot....

Thread Information