Thread: omnadren

mase is offline New Member

omnadren

I started my cycle for the first time three weeks ago. I am taking Omnadren , three times a week. It is 250 mg per 1cc. The guy I got it from is very knowledgable and told me that it would put trumendous size on me. Is Omnadren good and on of the best Anabolics out there.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    do you have any anti-estrogens...like nolvadex or arimidex ?

Dizzy is offline Banned
    dude...without anti-estrogens...it is possible that you could grow breasts from the dose of testosterone you are on. look into it.

mase is offline New Member
    No I do not, but I actually did read in the book anabolics 2000. That the ideal dosage is to take it three times a week. I am 205 and need to be at least 225-230 by june or july. I play football and really nead my size. I used to do a lot of andros and got size from my cycles. The only problem was keeping my size.

Kullman is offline Member
    Do you have clomid for post cycle?? Sounds like you got yourself into something you have no idea about. You should have researched what you were doing first. Stick around and learn. BTW get some nolva in case gyno symptoms occur and clomid if you already don't have it.

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Kullman
    Do you have clomid for post cycle?? Sounds like you got yourself into something you have no idea about. You should have researched what you were doing first. Stick around and learn. BTW get some nolva in case gyno symptoms occur and clomid if you already don't have it.
    i was thinking the same thing

Dizzy is offline Banned
    i can't believe the anabolics 2000 book says the ideal dose is 750mg a week. what happened to moderation? i sure hope he changed that in the 2001 edition.

Microbrew is offline Member

omna's

Bro I would try taking 500mg awk . And throw some of them a-bombs in the beginning or d-bol if you have some. And you better start looking for some clomid and Nolva after cycle if you plan on keeping anything you gain. JMO I wouldnt take anything by it self I learned the hard way. I use to take alot of a-bombs when I was yound and dumb. Would gain 25 pounds and keep 5 , sucks

Thread Information