keke2002 is offline New Member

novice needs help

I am a first time steroid user. I am getting ready to start a cycle with sustanon and deca . I can not find anyone with any anti estrogen products or HCG for coming off from my cycle. If I do my cycle without any of these products what are the chances for adverse reactions?

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    do not start your cycle without Anti-es or clomid. Go get them before you even get your oils together. Always keep them on hand

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    You MUST have your anti-e's and Clomid on hand before you start your cycle. They are as important as the cycle itself. The higher the doses the more likely the adverse reactions.

Even with low doses, your natural test will be shut off and when you finish your cycle, you will lose all of your gains. Even worse, you could grow a nice set of jigglies that any girl would envy

viper is offline Member
    did the person you obtained your supplies from not have any access.....
    the best thing i can tell you is....your stack is not complete, have everything in your hand before you start your cycle.....
    to many people have developed problems and not had (nolva etc.) and then posted looking for immediate help....they hardly ever get anything but flamed....

ripped_82 is offline Member
    do not start your cycle without Anti-es or clomid. Go get them before you even get your oils together. Always keep them on hand
    Never take the chance.

Thread Information