Weeks 1-8
    Fina 150-200mg e.o.d
    EQ 500mgs week
    T400 400 mgs week
    clomid 50mgs day
    Weeks 4-8
    50mg winny day
    Clomid post cycle ofcourse.

Wouldve done winny all 8 but a little straped for cash. Just weighed in today at 240. Down from 255. Starting to cut up nicely cant wait to get on this cycle. Been cutting for about 3 weeks now havent lost much muscle mass and strength has actually increased! First time thats ever happend while cutting. Im wanting to get down to about 225-230 with a 8-9 bf.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Using fina for 8 weeks will toss your hpta around with the increase in prolactin. for post cycle go w/ bromo or vitex to block the prolactin. Clomid wont do anything against prolactin.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Prolactin???

That's a new one to me.... What is it???

Originally posted by Shredder
    Using fina for 8 weeks will toss your hpta around with the increase in prolactin. for post cycle go w/ bromo or vitex to block the prolactin. Clomid wont do anything against prolactin.

bradblood is offline New Member
    thats what i was about to say...ive never heard anyone mention prolactin before...

Prolactin is a hormone that increase with age. High prolactin equals low test. Progesterone helps to secrete prolactin which is the cause of fina/decadick/tits. Thats why on a heavy proges stimulating drug there will be an increase in prolactin not estrogen. To successfully recover quickly you will need to combat not only estrogen but prolactin. Studies shows even when test levels are normal but with prolactin present libido will suffer greatly.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    what studies? can u give me a link?

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    yes, that's true about prolactin. in the case of tren , it's not the progesterone that's secreting prolactin, but the binding of trend to the progesterone receptors and it's these activated progesterone receptors that cause the secretion of prolactin. however, the fina dick is most likely due to the strong binding affinity of tren to receptors in the hypothalamus, causing suppression of GnRH and natural test. prolactin may also play a role as well.

I dont think its the test suppression thats really causing the limpdeca/finadick Here is a link And you guys can do your research on it.
    Evaluation and Treatment of Male Sexual Dysfunction - American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists and The American College of Endocrinology - "increased prolactin levels may also cause erectile problems, even in the presence of a normal testosterone level."
    Erectile Dysfunction / Impotence - Prostate Health Guide - U. of Maryland Medicine - "Hormonal abnormalities such as increased prolactin (a hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland), steroid abuse by body-builders, too much or too little thyroid hormone, and hormones administered for prostate cancer may cause impotence. Rarely is low testosterone responsible for impotence"
    http://qualitycounts.com/fpprolactin.html

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    this may answer why my sex drive seems to be low and have problems getting wood on a fina cycle even with test in it last time i was taking only 1/2 cc fina and 50mg prop with var 50mg ed and it was weird cos one time i was with some girl and it just wouldnt happen i was thinking this is strange but post cycle i didnt have any problems within like 4 days i was back to normal and also it didnt happen permanently on cycle

peace

bigstef is offline New Member
    what is bromo???and vitex????????????

Vitex and bromo can block prolactin. Vitex is a herb you can buy at your local GNC. Very cheap. Bromocriptine is a prescription drug that will strongly block prolactin but it has some sides..it also can suprress release of GH so use it w/ lowdoses. You can get it at http://smart-drugs.net/ias-order-Int...#Bromocriptine
    If your not on fina then you wont need these meds.

Thread Information