rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

whats the longest you have waited on your gear to be delivered?

Im just asking cause maybe you guys can reassure me and make me feel better. I have two questions, my first question is how long should it take to get my gear if my source is right next to my state? Whats the longest you guys have waited on your stuff ? It has been 4 days and I have still gotten nothing. I want a opnion from you guys, if a source dosnt give you a confirmation number when he sends your goods, is that sound right?Maybe Im over reacting but my sorce is a new guy Im using now. Everyday seems like a 100 years to me, sorry i asked more than 2 questions but i need to here if Im over reacting or does it sound like im screwed.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    after two weeks i would start to worry. but it will probably be there tomorrow.

steel10 is offline Junior Member
    Have you been waiting 4 days since he told you it was in the mail, or 4 days since your money arrived to him? In any event, it all depends on what your source's policies are. If he tells you that his turnaround time is anywhere from 8-30 days-- then you should expect to wait anywhere from 8-30 from when he receives the money. A lot of sources don't send with tracking numbers, but have delivery confirmation-- once again, what did your source tell you his policies were? So, to answer your question, it all depends, but in any event, 4 days doesn't sound like anything to worry about. Good luck and try to relax.

thanx guys for the reassurance, he really dont have a turnaround time but he suppose to be a good trusted source by many so im gonna be a little more patient. By the way goods were sent out last fri by him so i thought it would be here by now since we dont live but 1 state over from each other.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    2days hahah and he was international

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I've had to wait 6 months to get my complete order from some asshole from S. America....I won't name names...

6 months that sucks bad.. Hey doofy I use the same guys you use too I think to get my winnys and clomids, and nolvedex.I wish I would ordered my gear from him cause his stuff got here quick.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    i dunno who u talkin about :P

The Emperor is offline Associate Member

Wink

Doofy's using ge-ar, Doofy's using ge-ar! I'm telling!

bump

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by The Emperor
    Doofy's using ge-ar, Doofy's using ge-ar! I'm telling!
    his mom knows!!!!!!!!!!!

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by ironfist
    I've had to wait 6 months to get my complete order from some asshole from S. America....I won't name names...
    me too ironfist...me too. i did a cycle while waiting to get my gear from him. . and i think he sent me fake primobolans. :mad

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    lmao!! Yes its true..d00fys mom knows!!! Nothing wrong with that though, my mom will too if she asks me.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    3 days

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by D3m3nt3d
    my mom will too if she asks me.
    Mine won't !!

About the gear...If he is nearby and has actually mailed it four business days ago, then it should be there. However, he probably didn't mail it as soon as he said he did or you think he did...

viper is offline Member
    for domestic, a week after it was supposed to be sent and i would start to question where it is.....after a week, e-mail your friend and let them know you didnt get any mail yet....usually turns out to be a slow down in delivery or something simple if the person is well known... or alot of people would be on the boards yelling scammer very fast....

cool , If it aint here by this weekend then ill know something.But this guy is suppose to have a good rep so i dont thiink he would do such a thing like this. He hasnt emailed me back today but I have a gut feeling that Im overreacting cause this bro is suppose to be legit.I miss my other source , hes coming back soon but keeping low profile right now.

damn I checked mail today and still havent got nothing. it has been 5 days and we live close to each other so Im starting to think that i might be losing fvkin money or is it possibale that it could take more days? I miss my old source , I loved him .I hope he come back soon.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i waited a total of 3 months for everything once ---it sucked---but everything came so i was ok after that

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    2 weeks from UK for one and 3 days from UK for another. Depends... also the waiting game seems to be sooo long. Those 2 weeks felt like 2 months and those 3 days fel like 2-3 weeks haha.

If a source sees he made a mistake will they take care of you and still send your shipment out, I gave him close to 500. I hope so

way2rude4u is offline New Member
    Still waiting for a shippment from oversees! It has been about 3 weeks now! Getting really impatient. I can be happy that I have a trip South of the border in a few weeks though!

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    get a confirmation number or tracking number and track it bro, thats all u gotta do, how many days total has it been

Originally posted by B-A-M-F
    get a confirmation number or tracking number and track it bro, thats all u gotta do, how many days total has it been
    he didnt give me a confirmation number and it has been 5 days and our states is right next to each other.

JRob is offline Associate Member
    I sent money on march 15 by priority mail with delivery confirmation. As of today it still hasn't reached its destination. I also checked with my source just to make sure it wasn't missed in the scan and he actually got it, which has happened in the past. So don't depend on the po all that much for being timely or not losing stuff. Looks like I may be out 450.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    that sucks bad jrob....I use a very good source, overseas from england...Most of my order was received within two weeks, however my eq took two weeks long than everything else and I had already grown too impatient and started without it! Anyways i know how you feel, i usually dont check my mail but once or twice a week for bills, but when i was waiting on gear i would literally keep an eye out the window for the mailman every day! also to make sre there weren't any undercovers hangin out in the parking lot!

beenie is offline Senior Member
    I waited 4 months and was SHOCKED when it arrived. After numerous emails to the guy that I had by week 4 assumed to be a scammer, the guy came through.

bump

Thread Information