broncojosh is offline Senior Member

6'3 258 at 8.1%bf...natural???

A buddy/guy at my gym is friggin enormous..6' 3 1/2" 258 at 8.1%bf. He has 21 1/2" arms, etc. He was taking measurments and shit today, that's how I know his stats. Now here is the question, is there any possibility that the kid is natural? He's 23 by the way. We've discussed the topic on a number of occasions, and he always says shit like, i'd never put that stuff in my body, and you don't need it bro, just eat right, work hard, and it will come...what do you guys think, is he bullshiting me?

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Could have super human genetics...yes, I believe it's possible with a proper diet/training/genetics...but who knows. From the stats you gave, he's bigger than bigkev...?????

Peace

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Damn hes a big focker. Nothing is impossible... With hard work you can achieve anything

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    If he is natural, he has super genetics. It is real easy for the genetic freaks to say stuff like that. Leaves more chemicals for the less gifted like myself.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I have trouble believe that, but you never know...

does he no you juice?

Dbolaholic is offline Junior Member
    It could happen that he is natural, but if i seen him that big an dhe gave me line like that i would call his bullshit forsure.

I haven't seen bigkev in person, so I can't make that call. He is the biggest guy I've seen in person in a long time though. I've spotted him on bench 405 for 10...and didn't have to do a damn thing...I think he said his max was something crazy like 525

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I never judge ppl although I ususally can pick a juicer out of a crowd. lol
    He could be natural....

M

that's why i don't want to press the issue with the guy. I mean, we all know how annoying it is when little guys bug us, or assume, that we are using.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    does he show any sign? Like sides that could be affiliated with AS use? He should be a Pro ball player with genetics like that.

Gear101 is offline Member
    i was close to that size at his age.. no big deal.. now i'm 6'7" 275 and 10% bf doing my first cycle.. hope to get to 285- 290 and the one year goal is 320 and 8% bf

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Gear101
    i was close to that size at his age.. no big deal.. now i'm 6'7" 275 and 10% bf doing my first cycle.. hope to get to 285- 290 and the one year goal is 320 and 8% bf
    you're a fucking monster....

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats probably possible.

I have a friend who's 6'1" and about 245 lbs and right around 10% bf.

He has done AS, but I doubt enough to really push him along that much. He eats awfull, lives with some friends and never any food around.

With the right diet, program he could be 260 I think natural.

He just has great genetics, his dad was a awsome athleat, holds tons of track records.

Honestly, I feel your program results is about:

40% training
    40% diet
    20% supplements

With the right diet and training, the supplements are gonna help a shit load, but w/o the diet and training not much is gonna happen.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    I would be very skeptical not because of his size but his strength at that age is just much for me to fathom. I've seen some very very strong guys who are natural but non of them are 23. If for some reason the guys natural, thanks just simply fucking awesome.

Brutus The Buckeye is offline Junior Member

some people got it like that!

Here are some pasted stats on an 18 year old recruit in Ohio State's next class.

Mike Kudla LB 6-4 235 4.5 Medina, Ohio Regarded as one of the top prospects in the state of Ohio this year. Will play either linebacker or speed-rush defensive end as a Buckeye. Incredible physical talent. Runs consistent 4.5 and has run 4.46. Bench presses 485 pounds and squats 600. Has done 31 bench press reps of 225 pounds. Also has a 37" vertical leap. Has a 3.86 GPA and a 29 on the ACT.

My Bro has trained with this kid's trainer and he is all natural.

Brutus

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    Bronco, it is possible he can be natural.

My buddy I used to lift with is just like that. Freshman year of college I could tell he was sorta a big kid...Muscular outline, big frame. But he never lifted before ever...

He trained over the summer, got his routine , started looking more impressive. Then when he came back his Junior year, holyshit... he was a monster. Like FREAKY big. Ive never seen someone eat the way he eats and just seems to PACK on muscle and no fat. I was VERY suspicious he was on juice, because I have never ran into a dude that got so huge so fast and trained sooooooo intensley EVER. But, i mean he was one of my closest friends at the time, im SURE he would have told me if he was jucing. Plus, he is the type of kid that like is afraid to try any recreational drugs let alone roids.

Also his dad is like 5'2 and his mom is real short too. He is 6'3.. I think he is just some kind of genetically engineered testtube baby lol.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I have a friend like that who is 6'2 260lbs and ripped. I know for a fact he doesnt take anything. Some people are blessed.

Shine is offline New Member
    He could be a genetic freek, Or if he is juicin he is dam smart. I would tell everybody that I don't take juice if they asked while i'm in the gym. You never know who your talkin to or who it will get back to. Smart people keep there mouth shut about it in the gym.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Gear101

Yaaa....no big deal! He sounds like a pussy to me.

Bro, just cuz you are a genetic freak, give this guy some damn credit. It is a big deal, size like that, sauce or no sauce takes some fucking hard work.

You sound like a mighty big boy yourself, you're not a silverback, are ya?

Gear101 is offline Member
    oh it's not that.. i know this guy has done alot of work.. it's just 90% of the big people.. don't think there big..

john004 is offline Associate Member
    juice, no juice... genetics or no genetics, thats fucking impressive, someone that big... that strong.. very very impressive.

Lmg2701 is offline Junior Member
    Lucky bastards.

Okay, the myth is dead...I talked with his ex girlfriend this morning, and mentioned that I couldn't believe that he was natural...she rolled her eyes and said, "it must have been vitamines I was injecting in his sorry ass every day then"....haha, knew he couldn't be natural!!! Still damn impressive though

john004 is offline Associate Member
    ya, lucky bastard.. wish i could get my girl to inject me... lol

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    I dont want to scare everyone, but I'm all natural 6ft2inches, 425lbs, 2.5%BF. I have 29.5"arms, 54"quads, and a 25"waist! My nads hang to my quads and my tool hangs to my knees! Damn doorbell waking me up again!!just kidding!!! You guys are some big boys!!

hartyman is offline Junior Member

hjkl

fghh
    Last edited by hartyman; 12-31-2011 at 08:20 AM.

Thread Information